Worried over nothing

Reading all you posts about how lockdown personally affected you all. Its reassuring that you have all well and truly moved on and now enjoying your travels again.
I caught covid as early as March 2020 when it was just kicking off … I ended up in hospital with a suspected clot on my lung but even then they simply said I had developed “asthma”. Fast forward and I’m still now under a consultant who can’t completely rule out hypersensitivity peumonititis. I have steroids twice a day.
Anyway I worked all through latter part of the lockdowns and got on with life as best as I could. However I’m still unable to go out on trips without Paul, I can’t drive the van and I have lost all confidence being on my own … it took me long enough to actually start driving round in the first place and before Covid hit I was driving all over the place even motorways 😂
If only Goring could still let you park overnight i would of attempted that but that’s long gone sadly 🥺

Reading all you posts about how lockdown personally affected you all. Its reassuring that you have all well and truly moved on and now enjoying your travels again.
I caught covid as early as March 2020 when it was just kicking off … I ended up in hospital with a suspected clot on my lung but even then they simply said I had developed “asthma”. Fast forward and I’m still now under a consultant who can’t completely rule out hypersensitivity peumonititis. I have steroids twice a day.
Anyway I worked all through latter part of the lockdowns and got on with life as best as I could. However I’m still unable to go out on trips without Paul, I can’t drive the van and I have lost all confidence being on my own … it took me long enough to actually start driving round in the first place and before Covid hit I was driving all over the place even motorways 😂
If only Goring could still let you park overnight i would of attempted that but that’s long gone sadly 🥺
When I do Goring I just drive a few miles up the road to overnight and back to goring in the morning then to the Bluebird for breakfast another of my favourite places.
on a side note I got a friends request from Paul on faceache has he been hacked or is it genuinely him.

Oh Annie honestly he’s a bloody pain ! Yes it’s him I had to set up another account for him 🙄

He’s a billy no mates bless him 😂 I’m trying to drag him into the techy world of techiness but honestly it’s painful 🙄

He’s a billy no mates bless him 😂 I’m trying to drag him into the techy world of techiness but honestly it’s painful 🙄

I got a FB friend request from Paul a while back Jaq, but he's already in my friends list so I assumed it was a hack.

I got a FB friend request from Paul a while back Jaq, but he's already in my friends list so I assumed it was a hack.
Rob its a genuine request - he doesn’t know how to use Facebook so I created another account for him as he kept losing his password.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back