Wild camping positive thread photos needed

mariesnowgoose

Not quite sure what I'm supposed at be looking at, unless that's a mini pile up in the middle where the person in the yellow safety jacket is?

Was it icy conditions?

Silver sprinter

Gerry are you ok being at the eri?
4 days tests was back yesterday for biopsy need to wait 2 weeks for results, truth be told I'm feeling great, as you know I look great, while I have the dreaded word, the biopsy determines what road thay go down, but good thing thay can treat, so I'm greatfull for that, and yes while doing my detective work still can't work it out how accident occurred, , yes most cars were covered in frost in the morning, that was about 11 o'clock and can't see ice doing that damage, did wonder about there foot on wrong pedal, my first thought was the driver had passed out, but sure cctv will pick it up,

The laird

4 days tests was back yesterday for biopsy need to wait 2 weeks for results, truth be told I'm feeling great, as you know I look great, while I have the dreaded word, the biopsy determines what road thay go down, but good thing thay can treat, so I'm greatfull for that, and yes while doing my detective work still can't work it out how accident occurred, , yes most cars were covered in frost in the morning, that was about 11 o'clock and can't see ice doing that damage, did wonder about there foot on wrong pedal, my first thought was the driver had passed out, but sure cctv will pick it up,
All the best when the results come ,stay safe Gerry

2cv

For several years about this time there was a 2cv outing to Scotland’s highest pub at Wanlockhead. This was taken one year, the white is not snow but frost.
Though not this year there continues to be a run out to the Tan Hill Inn early each new year.

59BE05BF-35EB-457A-A3F6-5FC487392CB4.jpeg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:158)

2cv, caledonia, trevskoda, Harryw, TeamRienza, Robmac, Edina, linkshouse, mark61, Tookey, Val54, Tapfitter, Nidge, Silver sprinter, VandA, ian1950, Makzine, jacquigem, Fisherman, Servo, DTF, Bigshug, JVG, Obanboy666, brian c, Heppy, MartinFife, Biggarmac, davef, winks, WingNut, Old Wanderer, tripper, number14, bjh, mariesnowgoose, runnach, mjvw, Livotlout, jeanette, lthoel2, sdh1412, vtwinner, Steve C, Lee, Caz, Martin P, Forresbroons, Haaamster, Somerled, davep10000, Lib, Caravan Palace, tribby, horace, chyperie, RV2MAX, saxonborg, RichardP, Romer, BeakerFlo, charlie356, janj, christine, Billet, rabW, Patandtubs, Alun100, Mr K2, Eric Eke, Pedalman, Dalkeith, mole906, myvanwy, NalaK, Frank Taylor, The laird, jagmanx, Goggles, Snapster, Dezi, AMcQ46, ajb70, tugboat, Gaza1515, Barleydog, GinaRon, s4x4c, Raptor107, kenspain, hanger18, fiona68, witzend, DorsetDrifter, SimonM, rustydog, ExRacingRat, Poacher, BKCharles, Wooie1958, Chip, REC, andyo, Clarkster, Polar Bear, mimbrit, InVinceble, Littlemush, kensowerby, Sjlumsden, vwalan, Handel10, oldpatchwork, Larnie, Mandoman, roadroamer, rugbyken, adriandp, DAVEY, AlynRuth, Robinhood, dave and mary, nutts, MikeRS, Jmick, Penny13, SquirrellCook, Coops1964, Scotia, beachbumz, Winger, Touringtheworld, bandit1200cc, Monkeybrand, Toffeecat, BM48, Kevd, Blue yonder, Chasn, GLT, Dartmoor Punch, Ken Parsons, poohbur26, davecumbria, thenomads, Dave H, Roadromer, wilfyboy, outdoorellen, chrishunter, tuckerstravel, Debroos, Tinhut1, ironman, muttley9050, davepierson, Justjack, Subablu,