Wild camping positive thread photos needed

andyjanet

We are walking lots and have our own different views! I’m sure most of you have gardens and patios and DIY your proud of ! Here’s a couple of photos from today let’s see some positive photos from you Picture 1 is a bird feeder I made from a satsuma box and pic 2 is a spot I’m going swimming in when this is all finished
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

SimonM

I had to visit my sister as she had a tyre problem on her car. Whilst there my chocolate Lab, Molly had a play with her 2 rescue dogs in here front garden, although there’s only one in this video I shot on my iPhone. They didn’t realise the world is in the grip of a terrible problem.

2cv

I had to visit my sister as she had a tyre problem on her car. Whilst there my chocolate Lab, Molly had a play with her 2 rescue dogs in here front garden, although there’s only one in this video I shot on my iPhone. They didn’t realise the world is in the grip of a terrible problem. Don’t want to be negative, but it’s worth knowing to beware of the virus being transmitted to humans on pets fur if they are in contact with other pets or even go where other pets have been.

mariesnowgoose

Pictures from my garden over the last week. Ficaria verna 'Brazen Hussy' (celandine with dark purple leaves) interspersed with native Fritillaria meleagris (snake's head fritillary) just coming through) Hellebore seedling and purple Primula 'Wanda' - the primula is a descendant from one in my grandfather's garden, so over 100 years old!

mariesnowgoose

Dark purple double hellebore. Bird feeders at the bottom of the garden. I turn the garden seat over during the winter and use the underside as a bird table. This is the seat right side up during the summer. Mosaic top made from free tiles scavenged from a bin outside a tile outlet at a retail centre (with their permission!). Total cost to do, including the fixing cement and wildlife charms, £15.

Fisherman

I Dark purple double hellebore. Bird feeders at the bottom of the garden. I turn the garden seat over during the winter and use the underside as a bird table. This is the seat right side up during the summer. Mosaic top made from free tiles scavenged from a bin outside a tile outlet at a retail centre (with their permission!). Total cost to do, including the fixing cement and wildlife charms, £15. love the seat Marie.

mariesnowgoose

Taken this afternoon, Thursday 26th March 2020. Miniature daffs. Primula sieboldii, white with pink underside. Pulsatilla vulgaris seedling. Derived from the Hebrew word for Passover, "pasakh", the common name pasque flower, refers to the Easter flowering period. Common names include pasque flower (or pasqueflower), wind flower, prairie crocus, Easter flower, and meadow anemone. Paeonia tenuifolia budding up. (Fernleaf peony, Fennel-leaved peony)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:267)

R0B, izwozral, campervanannie, Edina, Fisherman, mofish, lthoel2, davep10000, ian1950, Shockingdog, Bigshug, GreggBear, NeilyG, saxonborg, groyne, Val54, 2cv, Obanboy666, jacquigem, kensowerby, harrow, Robmac, Tonybvi, trevskoda, rustydog, TeamRienza, denmar, phase3begins, Neelie Mc, flyby, maingate, wildebus, Interceptor, SimonM, Lewisparker, Noddy, tripper, vindiboy, AdriaTwin, mark61, Martin P, POI Admin, QFour, hmssnake, highlandron, Asterix, 5andy, runnach, Geeky Philip, Minisorella, channa, Alberto, mariesnowgoose, The laird, clarkpeacock, jagmanx, helen262, Dezi, st3v3, ricc, Okta, Nabsim, Adria home, Penny13, Yelto, belbri, Steve and Julie, britcoms, lands43, jann, Harrers, MOJO, zzr1400tim, BKen2, kevlakes, myvanwy, Monkeybrand, Fazerloz, Silver sprinter, Carrerasax, Roy Laura, Telstar, Larnie, Clunegapyears, caledonia, barge1914, mjvw, alanp, pamjon, Winger, jeanette, smg, watchthis, nutts, master, Forresbroons, Geraldine, Liberty hall, mossypossy, barryd, mistericeman, helmit, tony, AIKIDOMO, peejay, witzend, Moonraker 2, mike17, s4x4c, paulhelenwilko, mygrassisblue, sherry, Tezza33, rabW, MrSoapsud, samsda, yorkieowl, BW99, justRoamin, DnK, francour, Buzzard, bartman, Ellendale, Chas, Biggarmac, REC, roadroamer, Derbyshirehills, paris5049, Haaamster, Clewsy, charlie356, TheMillers, Dartmoor Punch, silverweed, yorkscol, BM48, Claire Jones, Galaxy, Funman, RichardP, TonyandJo, Makzine, iandsm, RCZ White, Kontiki, popeye1958, jennyp19, vtwinner, ScoTTyBEEE, 1 Cup, ozbit, Forest1, Llanito, V1nny, landoboguy, jo662, Redsky, MiaC3000, Holteees, MartinFife, Linda, AllanD, janj, SHABBINS, macker1, Fraseb01, Scotia, Nowego, wints, molly 2, Nidge, spigot, phtron, Debroos, n brown, hank, brugge, winks, FringeDweller, tugboat, Justjack, Llinia, Tapfitter, VandA, suneye, Jean, bedonwheels, tilly, Nigel L, Curly, kenspain, Growlie69, Jon474, BOTCANU, oppy, jpg, Mr and Mrs Tupcox, hotrats, topchook, vwalan, Graham1951, jas900, Tim120, mid4did, trixie88, Sharon the Cat, Jus, Forcesixwindy, RV2MAX, bellars, bilbo, Poacher, specky4eyes, StreetSleeper, christine, rambler, alwaysared, antiqueman, Bacup lad, martinmartin, BradleyPulley, andypandy, rogerha, Clarkster, billymuffin, dafyd69, john lawrance, CliveW, cowanhouse, joyceatbanns, PIRRH, Toffeecat, Rob H, ginfearsdad, Sue comfort, dickydo, Travellers, MollsPhot, JudyV, Jollyjade, mhm21, shutty, Kingalbi, Connie Staff, FULL TIMER, WitchyOne, Bertilak, stonedaddy, ChrisInNotts, campingfun, Captain Haddock, Rach121, Kennygd, fred, Raptor15, anthonymorsink, BobJ, chrisjones18, Anjo, raygee, Jayg, pete99, Yantyn, fiona68, hextal,