Wild camping positive thread photos needed

andyjanet

We are walking lots and have our own different views!
I’m sure most of you have gardens and patios and DIY your proud of !
Here’s a couple of photos from today let’s see some positive photos from you
Picture 1 is a bird feeder I made from a satsuma box and pic 2 is a spot I’m going swimming in when this is all finished
254C0918-BB10-40F7-AC82-EF2B9EC61C0E.jpeg
9763D0B7-D7C0-41C6-BD2B-6335437D7231.jpeg

I had to visit my sister as she had a tyre problem on her car. Whilst there my chocolate Lab, Molly had a play with her 2 rescue dogs in here front garden, although there’s only one in this video I shot on my iPhone. They didn’t realise the world is in the grip of a terrible problem.

I had to visit my sister as she had a tyre problem on her car. Whilst there my chocolate Lab, Molly had a play with her 2 rescue dogs in here front garden, although there’s only one in this video I shot on my iPhone. They didn’t realise the world is in the grip of a terrible problem.

Don’t want to be negative, but it’s worth knowing to beware of the virus being transmitted to humans on pets fur if they are in contact with other pets or even go where other pets have been.

Pictures from my garden over the last week.

Ficaria verna 'Brazen Hussy' (celandine with dark purple leaves) interspersed with native Fritillaria meleagris (snake's head fritillary) just coming through)

Ficaria verna Brazen Hussy.jpg

Hellebore seedling and purple Primula 'Wanda' - the primula is a descendant from one in my grandfather's garden, so over 100 years old!

Hellebore-01.jpg

Dark purple double hellebore.

Double hellebore.jpg

Bird feeders at the bottom of the garden. I turn the garden seat over during the winter and use the underside as a bird table.

Bird feeders-02.jpg

This is the seat right side up during the summer. Mosaic top made from free tiles scavenged from a bin outside a tile outlet at a retail centre (with their permission!). Total cost to do, including the fixing cement and wildlife charms, £15.

mosaic seat-01.jpg

mosaic seat-05.jpg

I
Dark purple double hellebore.

View attachment 78035

Bird feeders at the bottom of the garden. I turn the garden seat over during the winter and use the underside as a bird table.

View attachment 78036

This is the seat right side up during the summer. Mosaic top made from free tiles scavenged from a bin outside a tile outlet at a retail centre (with their permission!). Total cost to do, including the fixing cement and wildlife charms, £15.

View attachment 78037

View attachment 78038
love the seat Marie.

Taken this afternoon, Thursday 26th March 2020.

Miniature daffs.

Miniature daffs.jpg

Primula sieboldii, white with pink underside.

Primula sieboldii pink-01.jpg

Pulsatilla vulgaris seedling.
Derived from the Hebrew word for Passover, "pasakh", the common name pasque flower, refers to the Easter flowering period.
Common names include pasque flower (or pasqueflower), wind flower, prairie crocus, Easter flower, and meadow anemone.

Pulsatilla-02.jpg

Paeonia tenuifolia budding up. (Fernleaf peony, Fennel-leaved peony)

Paeonia tenuifolia.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back