Wild camping positive thread photos needed

71D5EBC2-8B1C-486C-9F29-1C3C77CF567C.jpeg

Harbour in St Andrews

Some photos from my daily walk with Oscar. These date back a wee while but it's the same walk.

IMG_2109.jpeg

This is Grobust Beach mentioned in the TV documentary about the archaeological dig at the Links of Noltland

Come on in the water's lovely! No, it's not, it's blumming freezing!

IMG_2799.jpeg

We were lucky enough to come across this little chap one day, Oscar didn't know what to make of him.

3C3A51FD-0F9D-4276-B793-820BDD815D27.jpeg

I cannot believe it but just one month ago we were on the highest mountain in Madeira pico Ruivo at 1862 metres. (6108 ft). We had a fantastic holiday. We flew home Friday 13 March, and they stopped flights Saturday 14. Now look were we are. :(

Last edited:
Likewise, when we headed out to San Diego on 11th March

View attachment 79403
View attachment 79404

We certainly didn’t expect to be heading back on the next to last flight out, on FO advice just 4 days later. Things certainly change in a month.
Great city SAN Diego, but if you go back don’t do the Mexico Trip.
I never felt so unsafe in my life in Tijuana, the murder and drugs capital of Mexico.
But we did have the best Mexican meal ever there for $20

Last edited:
Great city SAN Diego, Bjt if you go back don’t do the Mexico Trip.
I never felt so unsafe in my life in Tijuana, the murder and drugs capital of Mexico.
But we did have the best Mexican meal ever there for $20?

We’ve been down to the border a couple of times, but never fancied crossing. We’ll be back in October if things are good by then, otherwise next year.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back