wild camping....and police interest.

Such a shame that the casual passerby couldn't have come to see for him/herself instead of running to the law.....

So there you are casually walking along minding your own business thinking about how wonderful life is, when you see a stranger firing a weapon.

Possibly, just possibly, approaching him might not be the wisest thing for you to do.
Possibly, just possibly, approaching him might be the last you do.

We were on a site when a young lad thought firing at those nearby big white things from his bedroom window would be fun.
I didn't approach him, the boys in blue did.
Turned out he was 10 years old and had "borrowed" his big brother's air rifle.

So there you are casually walking along minding your own business thinking about how wonderful life is, when you see a stranger firing a weapon.

Possibly, just possibly, approaching him might not be the wisest thing for you to do.
Possibly, just possibly, approaching him might be the last you do.

We were on a site when a young lad thought firing at those nearby big white things from his bedroom window would be fun.
I didn't approach him, the boys in blue did.
Turned out he was 10 years old and had "borrowed" his big brother's air rifle.kid
When I was a kid most had air guns and nobody thought anything wrong and nobody ever called them air weapons. A term started just to make people see them as a negative thing.

When I was a kid most had air guns and nobody thought anything wrong and nobody ever called them air weapons. A term started just to make people see them as a negative thing.
Great for shooting the pegs off next door's washing line ;)

When I was a kid our elderly next door neighbour used to feed hedgehogs in the garden from a metal dish.

Me and my brother used to wait behind a tree for her to come out to fill it and then shoot the dish so it pinged away from her. Poor old dear looked so confused.

Nobody got hurt of course - well apart from the old lady after the 'ricochet' incident.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back