Where was the last place you visited in your van?

Tes

Administrator
Tell me all about it, and add pictures too I love visuals.

Go...

MOT station.👍
3D Autos, motorhome friendly with a caravan site next to the garage, located near Edinburgh.

Last Saturday at Mauvezin the Gers department (32), in Occitanie region in southwestern France. The aire is right next to the fosse pumping station (pic1) so we moved about 100 meters around the corner by a small lake (pic2). Not the most pleasant aire in France but it was a necessity as we were bringing our latest camper, a Dethleffs Globebus i8 back to it's new home in the Lot. An 8 hour round trip plus the usual French faffing around with the paperwork and the previous owners holiday photos of camper/ grandchildren etc. PS. Did you know that to get the 'carte gris' (log book) here in France costs - about €430 in our case! This aire by the way, does not seem to be on the WC POI base N43.732308, E0.874909

Mauvezin.jpg
Mauvezin2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Flamborough Head on the Yorkshire coast, back end of last Autumn. We were there seven weeks in the end. Dont do short trips. We intend to be back in Mainland Europe this year though.

[video=youtube;RqzVw2lFC7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqzVw2lFC7o[/video]

Flamborough Head on the Yorkshire coast, back end of last Autumn. We were there seven weeks in the end. Dont do short trips. We intend to be back in Mainland Europe this year though.

[video=youtube;RqzVw2lFC7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqzVw2lFC7o[/video]

Ssssssh don't tell them you stayed more than 2 nights you'll get slaughtered but as it was Yokshires fabulous coast it's understandable .

HOW LONG !!!,,,Did you have Carpets fitted as well LOL LOL.

Lovely part of the country, I actually haven't been to That point, But looks Fab. I will put it on my To Visit List !.

Is it on the POIs ?.
(OR maybe you could you PM me the Co Ords Please.)

Bigger and faster Annie? I hope there are handlebars for Taya to hold on to :lol-049:

Ann

No it's a smaller one that takes apart when we get a new van my trike will not fit in a motorhome door so it's either a smaller boot scooter or a trailer I have opted for both so I have got the scooter now looking for a small trailer oh and still on the van search max budget £20,000.

Sorry Tes thread stealing.

Went to Stroud to pick up a new propeller from the maker. Slept over night in the industrial Estate, very quiet apart from from the few trains passing the back end. Not an inspiring place.

room with a view.JPG
HTML:

Punta Braccetto ..... S.E. Sicily.
arrived last Oct.
leaving early April.
having fun in the sun.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back