Where was the last place you visited in your van?

Last weekend went tot the NEC show, stayed at Ironbridge, before visiting the Travelworld show on the Sunday.

Jon

Southampton...............see picView attachment 51408 to have these cut in Stone by water jet cutter. SO pleased with the fit:dance:

Used Hook Hogget Pub Stop, see another post, on the way back too.......excellent, BTW!

Would love to see the finished article Ian.

Can I ask, what the design is?

IMG_2830.jpg

Went to NEC to order new :yeahthat: Motorhome.

: Where was the last place you visited in your van?

last week on sea front at new Brighton

Thursday Stopped off at Southport then on to Lytham for my monthly visit to mum and dads back home Friday ready for work on Saturday

Thursday Stopped off at Southport then on to Lytham for my monthly visit to mum and dads back home Friday ready for work on Saturday

When driving from Southport to Lytham i hoped you waved as you drove through the traffic lights at the top of Cop Lane / Water Tower / The Fleece Inn in Penwortham :wave:

A little CL near the Severn a month or so ago. Just along the road from a nice little community owned pub. And a wander in the Cotswolds on the way back. Don't think we took any photos.

Will get back to wilding when I've fixed the heater, or the weather has warmed up. I think I can guess which one that will be...

Research trip

First leg was to a CL near Street in Somerset, £9 night incl. leccy, on hard standing. Great location close to Street and Glastonbury, so much to explore. The onsite farm shop was well stocked with local produce at excellent value prices: 1 doz large eggs £1.80 and 1/2 doz huge duck eggs £1. all this with a very warm welcome. But the main reason was to find a suitable stop when we meet up with the G8 (the Geriatric 8, all past boaters), and you know what they are like when they get together.IMG_0657.JPGIMG_0660.JPG

Next leg is Woolacombe to find a place where we can take our very lively 3 year old grandson for a holiday. So we are at Woolacombe Holiday Parks (there are 4 parks nearby), we got a special deal of £33 for 4 nights, incl leccy, hard standing and free Wifi. There are full facilities, 2 pools, 10 pin bowling, cinema, huge well stocked supermarket,traditional pub with carvery, restaurants, take away, etc, etc, etc,.

2017-03-01 Away D&Cornwall 020.jpg2017-03-01 Away D&Cornwall 022.jpg2017-03-01 Away D&Cornwall 023.jpg2017-03-01 Away D&Cornwall 024.jpg2017-03-01 Away D&Cornwall 025.jpg2017-03-01 Away D&Cornwall 027.jpg2017-03-01 Away D&Cornwall 030.jpg2017-03-01 Away D&Cornwall 031.jpg2017-03-01 Away D&Cornwall 032.jpgJust as well as the weather has been appalling, very windy, driving rain, temperatures 8 max and 4 min, but we're cosy. You can use the big yellow bus to visit the other parks nearby.
Now just pondering where to go next for a few days, after we leave here on Tuesday. We are missing Spain and Portugal and the selection of fresh fish, oh and the better weather, still that's to come later.

:beer::cheers::camper::have fun:

We have been taking our Grandson to Woolacombe holiday park for the February half term for the last 4 years, he desperate to go on the high ropes but not big enough, this year the were doing surfing for under 8s which he really enjoyed.

Win Green on the Dorset / Wiltshire border 22 Feb being battered by Doris.

Oh My Gosh...
Some of them pictures are just "Wow"

I don't get too much time in the van, It's mostly Phil you see at the meets. I'm coming along to several this year. Our van is small for 3 people and a dog, school times and an ADHD daughter does make it harder to do and interesting when we do.

I am looking forward to seeing the people I have already met and meeting the people I haven't. I am very bad with names and faces, I so think name and username badges are needed lol. :rolleyes2:

Such blessed moments have been shared on this post, and some normal every day ones too. Although isn't every moment blessed even the every day ones? Contrast allows us to understand beauty.
Keep them coming x

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back