What is needed?

These Booster packs are essentially a little battery, 26Ah in this case. It's obviously an individual choice but personally I don't see the point in buying and keeping charged such a device when I've already got a much bigger battery on board ( the leisure battery) ready to utilise.
Correct, hence the relay & switch les to starter, its a no brainer. :unsure:

Can someone enlighten me 'cos I'm only little?
How can the two pin plug with pins which won't be any larger than 1.5mm diameter carry 5000Amps through wire that wouldn't be much good in a record player loudspeaker to some clips that look as if they would be hard pushed to hold your washing on the line?
As Cilla would have said "Worra loada Tosh"
You might as well get a PP9 and some wire you found in the hedge.

Actually I was in this situation once. I drove for a couple of hours, parked in a gravelly car park and visited the town. When I returned and tried to start my Transit the solenoid didn't even click. I found that the multi plug from the ignition switch to the engine wiring was completely burned out. Looking around I thought "I wonder if there's a bit of wire in the hedge?" I wandered around and found some. I rejoined all the wires, insulating them with sticky tape. Turned the key and vroom vroom off I jolly well went.

How can the two pin plug with pins which won't be any larger than 1.5mm diameter carry 5000Amps
It won't!
It's CALLED a '5000A', that's it's name NOT it's rating. 👍
There's an official description for this type of misleading advertising where people can get sucked into purchasing something because they didn't take the time to fully understand exactly what they are buying, it's known as I.I.A.H. deception.
Idiot in a hurry.😁

All this talking of jump starting..

Remember on many MoHo (Ducato & Boxer to name two common ones) jump starting can damage the Air Bag ECU with repairs/ replacement costing £100 - £700.

Recharging or replacing the starter battery may take longer but it could be worth it.

There's another clue as to its efficacy:

Amperage 5000 Amps
Peak output current 4000 Amps
Must admit I hadn't took the time to read the actual spec, I'd dismissed it way earlier! It probably will do 4000 A peak but for maybe a microsecond or so🤣.
Basically it's mostly just a bunch of lies, no wonder why people get disillusioned and won't touch Amazon.

How can the two pin plug with pins which won't be any larger than 1.5mm diameter carry 5000Amps through wire that wouldn't be much good in a record player loudspeaker to some clips that look as if they would be hard pushed to hold your washing on the line?
As Cilla would have said "Worra loada Tosh"
You might as well get a PP9 and some wire you found in the hedge.

Actually I was in this situation once. I drove for a couple of hours, parked in a gravelly car park and visited the town. When I returned and tried to start my Transit the solenoid didn't even click. I found that the multi plug from the ignition switch to the engine wiring was completely burned out. Looking around I thought "I wonder if there's a bit of wire in the hedge?" I wandered around and found some. I rejoined all the wires, insulating them with sticky tape. Turned the key and vroom vroom off I jolly well went.
That`s a Transet for ye,hehe.

Back