Wetherby Old Stastion Car Park BEWARE NASTY RESIDENT so watch out

Tiverton Canal:I had some one park up as tight as they could behind me in this car park, I was parallel parked opposite the marked bays as I was way to long for a bay, and car park was almost empty. I heard lots of revving as he manoeuvre round past all the empty bays to block me in!
I don't think he realised I was in the van and when I poked my head out of the window as he walked by and ask if there was a problem he was startled :wave:
No he replied and rushed off. He had parked 4" of the back of my (steel!) bumper. Fortuitously I had left an escape route at the front:p

Some people are just twats/jealous/territorial or have an anger disability and that's life

Dont suppose he was driving a RED VAUXHALL by any chance?

Michael

Spot on. This is one of my pet hates. Recently I drove my elderly mother to a retail park in her car. She has a blue badge, but all the disabled spaces were occupied so I parked in a free parent and child spot. Got a mouthful of abuse from some entitled young kid with sprog in tow. Gave her a mouthful of abuse back and asked her if she really wanted my elderly mother to hobble across the car park so that the spawn of her pathetic sweaty fumblings could have a lift straight to the door. Make the sodding sprog walk, it's good for them! :baby:

Never been the same since you left the diplomatic service eh Shaun?😂

Cheers

H

Spot on. This is one of my pet hates. Recently I drove my elderly mother to a retail park in her car. She has a blue badge, but all the disabled spaces were occupied so I parked in a free parent and child spot. Got a mouthful of abuse from some entitled young kid with sprog in tow. Gave her a mouthful of abuse back and asked her if she really wanted my elderly mother to hobble across the car park so that the spawn of her pathetic sweaty fumblings could have a lift straight to the door. Make the sodding sprog walk, it's good for them! :baby:

If you were with your Mother you were entitled to park in the parent and child spot, there isn't a sign saying what the maximum age of the child is, or is there?

Just park in the disabled bay and if anyone says your not disabled tell them you have Tourette’s and Fukoff.

If you were with your Mother you were entitled to park in the parent and child spot, there isn't a sign saying what the maximum age of the child is, or is there?

There is, I think it's twelve years.........so what!!!!!!!

I use parent and child, but i'm a grandma, so I fall through the net too, if they who must be obeyed choose to be picky.;););)

There is, I think it's twelve years.........so what!!!!!!!

I use parent and child, but i'm a grandma, so I fall through the net too, if they who must be obeyed choose to be picky.;););)

My mental age is 10 so I would be OK
Serious now for a moment.

I have a blue badge and I don't look disabled, I also qualify for a motability vehicle but I don't want one, the van is registered as a disabled vehicle so free tax and I can drive in to central London (not that I want to), reading all the comments about blue badge holders on here there is a lot of misunderstanding how people qualify, if anyone wants a badge they can have mine but can they take my health problems as well, everything comes at a price

My mental age is 10 so I would be OK
Serious now for a moment.

I have a blue badge and I don't look disabled, I also qualify for a motability vehicle but I don't want one, the van is registered as a disabled vehicle so free tax and I can drive in to central London (not that I want to), reading all the comments about blue badge holders on here there is a lot of misunderstanding how people qualify, if anyone wants a badge they can have mine but can they take my health problems as well, everything comes at a price
Correct...They are not in these parts handed out willy nilly highest Mobilitiy component of PIP is the pre requisite.

I don't have a Blue badge. I don't qualify nor do I get bus passes etc However at this point in time I don't need one, How long that will last is anyones guess I also have met some very ill people who to look at nothing appears wrong

Channa

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back