We got away to Norway.

If you meet the requirements itmay be that you are covered by this.
There was a question which went something along the lines of,state why you should not isolate for 14 days.I said something along the lines that we were isolated in our motorhome,mixed with no other oeople and adhered to all the rules for wearing masks and carrying and using hand gel.It is a questionaire and there was nothing at the end to say we should or shouldn,t isolate.The fact is we are in effect isolated at home anyway.

There was a question which went something along the lines of,state why you should not isolate for 14 days.I said something along the lines that we were isolated in our motorhome,mixed with no other oeople and adhered to all the rules for wearing masks and carrying and using hand gel.It is a questionaire and there was nothing at the end to say we should or shouldn,t isolate.The fact is we are in effect isolated at home anyway.

I think that so long as you had no interaction in France you comply with the rules mentioned in my link above. Worth consideration for anyone else returning from countries on the exempt list.

I think that so long as you had no interaction in France you comply with the rules mentioned in my link above. Worth consideration for anyone else returning from countries on the exempt list.
when alls said and done the government have a thankless task and we are doing our best also to steer clear of trouble.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back