Vaccine

Is that a typo Terry? 'Praps it should read "Trev". Got me a bit confused, cos I've already had my first jab.

All I'm waiting for now is a second one, AND 65 million others to have there's so .....
I CAN START TRAVELLING AGAIN.
Nik's getting a bit fed up with me making the house look untidy.
It's not a permit to travel .... we're in lockdown! That potentially is a problem too many people will think once they have been vaccinated they can go back to normal, no masks, no hand washing, no 2m...

It's not a permit to travel .... we're in lockdown! That potentially is a problem too many people will think once they have been vaccinated they can go back to normal, no masks, no hand washing, no 2m...
I think folk are misreading the second line on post 428. There is also a typo in it.
When 65 MILLION people have THEIR'S.
That will then become the New Normal.

I regret any confusion I may have caused.
Like I'm bovered 🖕

Nothing wrong with looking forward to post lockdown! Dreams and plans keep us going, doesn't mean the situation isn't taken seriously, just that we can't be despondant continually.
Anyway....I have no chance of vaccine any time soon, (since I am "young" ISH and healthy!) so you all keep getting yours, Pfizer ( I even got the spelling right!) or Oxford, as well as taking care 😘😘😘

I have just had my letter come to offer my vaccine dates.

I am having my first jab in Totton, 20 miles away, but 8 days earlier, than the BIC can do it in Bournemouth.
My second jab is at the BIC.

When you get your letter you need to act quickly, or what passes for quick for a bunch of geriatrics.

Between entering date options for my first jab, 3/4 minutes, the dates for my second jab had been put back 5 days.
Places are taken up quickly.

Dezi

I am having my first jab in Totton, 20 miles away, but 8 days earlier, than the BIC can do it in Bournemouth.

When you get your letter you need to act quickly, or what passes for quick for a bunch of geriatrics.

Between entering date options for my first jab, 3/4 minutes, the dates for my second jab had been put back 5 days.

Dezi
Got to act quickly ... entering date options ...

So what exactly is someone meant to do if - like many older people - they don't have internet access?

Got to act quickly ... entering date options ...

So what exactly is someone meant to do if - like many older people - they don't have internet access?

And therein lies a problem.

Just have to hope that communities - GP surgeries, carers, health visitors, neighbours etc. are clued up enough to deal with it on behalf of those who don't use t'internet.

Nearly forgot. Dr John Campbell is on Youtube. His video of a few nights ago was with David Davis MP. Don't panic, its not about politics. Davis is actually a scientist by trade, articulate and funny, politics aside. His interview is amazing with his views on Vitamin D. Definatly worth the 90 mins and why hes pushing us all to take it for a wide range of illness. Its very in depth and the studies from Spain are very insightfull. Explains why we seem to get so many respitory problems also.

And therein lies a problem.

Just have to hope that communities - GP surgeries, carers, health visitors, neighbours etc. are clued up enough to deal with it on behalf of those who don't use t'internet.
It makes it sound like anyone without the Internet is a bit 'slow', as they used to say, and need help. No Web = Care in the Community :(

Dezi
interesting...how many days between jabs are they ofering you second jab

interesting...how many days between jabs are they ofering you second jab

First jab 28 jan --------------------------------------81days-------------------------------------------------------second jab 19 April

Dezi

I'm told by Saga that I must have been fully vaccinated before my holiday. I have no idea how you prove this. So glad I've postponed the trip to the end of September. I can imagine things would be restrained on the originally planned early May booking.

I'm told by Saga that I must have been fully vaccinated before my holiday. I have no idea how you prove this. So glad I've postponed the trip to the end of September. I can imagine things would be restrained on the originally planned early May booking.
I don’t know if you’ve had your first injection yet. I was given a vaccination card when I had mine. I reckon this would cover any queries.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back