Vaccine

Missus who works in the community doing personal care for disabled adults is getting her Jab at 2pm. Had mine so hopefully in two weeks we'll be ok. Fingers crossed everyone has one by June. Loads in old folks homes are done already round here.

Got mine this morning. They are doing the whole of the hospital staff no matter what their role is. I did not feel it and I have no side effects at all. Please care for those around you and get yours done as soon as you can!

Just watched Dr John Campbell on Youtube talking on his daily update. Watch him all the time. Top bloke. Reports that if there is a new variant companies can produce the vacine for it within 40 days. New super vacine factory being built finished end of this year. Can produce vacines so fast and so much that they can produce enough vacine for any new variant for everyone in the UK within 4 months Staggering! Research on Vitamin D3 aswell.

Just watched Dr John Campbell on Youtube talking on his daily update. Watch him all the time. Top bloke. Reports that if there is a new variant companies can produce the vacine for it within 40 days. New super vacine factory being built finished end of this year. Can produce vacines so fast and so much that they can produce enough vacine for any new variant for everyone in the UK within 4 months Staggering! Research on Vitamin D3 aswell.

His stuff is really good, isn't it? (y) :)

Trouble is though if it takes a year or more to vaccinate everyone then its going to be like painting the Forth Bridge if a new variant comes along every other week that the current vaccine does not protect you against we will never be shot of it or properly protected against it. Im not up to speed but last I heard was they hoped the current vaccines will work on other variants but they dont know. You have to wonder if they did know, would they tell us?

You could be part Geordie, Be careful what you wish for. 😂
The ancestors of the bearers of the Colquitt family name are thought have lived in ancient Anglo-Saxon England. ... The name means "at the coal pits," and is found in the area around the great coal mines in Newcastle and the surrounding area in Shropshire.
And here too.
colquitts a.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back