Vaccine

there have been many diversions of the bloodline over the years with gay kings, slaughtered families twins in the tower etc prize in the war of the roses for strongest claim , there was doubt also cast on the legitamacy of the brother that the aussie was descended from ,

there have been many diversions of the bloodline over the years with gay kings, slaughtered families twins in the tower etc prize in the war of the roses for strongest claim , there was doubt also cast on the legitamacy of the brother that the aussie was descended from ,

Where's Seamus, he'd love this Ken!

when i joined the army i had to take the oath of allegiance it was to the monarch and heirs & successors , so the office rather than the individual i have always viewed the queen as a figurehead she has worked hard at her job but i don’t have reverence for the whole brood just because they share 1/8th of the bloodline

when i joined the army i had to take the oath of allegiance it was to the monarch and heirs & successors , so the office rather than the individual i have always viewed the queen as a figurehead she has worked hard at her job but i don’t have reverence for the whole brood just because they share 1/8th of the bloodline
When I took the oath, I had my fingers crossed. Does that count?
'Spose after the revolution none of all that will matter anyway. They would count as successors ?
And this has gone nicely off thread again. :rolleyes:

I've been and looked Trev. All I can find is that historians dispute the findings and I can't find anything about DNA - do you have a link?
No i cannot or dont know how to link, i read somewhere else to that the aus ones are the true boys, sure them royals have been bonking just about everyone.
I am sure its in there on the vid.
Any way there is a strong irish linage so maybe im in with a shout. ;) 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Looks like our Government have got something right for a change. We have ordered enough of the vaccines that are now available. The EU on the other hand thought that there would be a basket full of vaccines to pick from and didn't order enough. Now they are struggling to get supplies and Phizer are having to build a new factory and get other pharmaceutical companies to help out. The French Sanofi vaccine which the EU ordered 300 million doses has run into problems and won't be available until 2nd half of 2021.

No i cannot or dont know how to link, i read somewhere else to that the aus ones are the true boys, sure them royals have been bonking just about everyone.
I am sure its in there on the vid.
Any way there is a strong irish linage so maybe im in with a shout. ;) 😂😂😂

So you are now trying to establish that you have a link to Royalty. They can extract DNA from old bones and teeth so they can prove all sorts of relationships that were impossible in the past. You could have a distant Royal ancestor, They do seem to have been sowing their seed widely over the years. If you can prove a link you could paint a coat of arms on the side of the Motorhome. On the other hand it might just lead you to a signature on a Death Warrant :oops: for one of your ancestors ..

So you are now trying to establish that you have a link to Royalty. They can extract DNA from old bones and teeth so they can prove all sorts of relationships that were impossible in the past. You could have a distant Royal ancestor, They do seem to have been sowing their seed widely over the years. If you can prove a link you could paint a coat of arms on the side of the Motorhome. On the other hand it might just lead you to a signature on a Death Warrant :oops: for one of your ancestors ..
I have very few teeth, but will this do.
colquitt coat of arms.png

I have very few teeth, but will this do.View attachment 91276

You could be part Geordie, Be careful what you wish for. 😂
The ancestors of the bearers of the Colquitt family name are thought have lived in ancient Anglo-Saxon England. ... The name means "at the coal pits," and is found in the area around the great coal mines in Newcastle and the surrounding area in Shropshire.

Hi thanks to everyone for good humoured albeit wandering thread. I am a retired fire safety officer but working for social services locally...
Because my wife and I do emergency fostering and respite care in the local community we were offered the vaccine. It was a trial in patience using the online booking system..we ended up in different venues on consecutive Saturdays.
Very efficiently done on the day...my wife had a sore arm and I had no I'll effects.
I suspect I got some left-over placebo !?
Stay well everyone!

Hi thanks to everyone for good humoured albeit wandering thread.
You will find a lot of threads going off topic on here but usually in good humour, thankfully it is one of the forums where it is either allowed or a blind eye is turned, (apologies to anyone with a blind eye)

Sometimes the OP doesn't like it but nobody really cares what Delboy thinks anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You will find a lot of threads going off topic on here but usually in good humour, thankfully it is one of the forums where it is either allowed or a blind eye is turned, (apologies to anyone with a blind eye)

Sometimes the OP doesn't like it but nobody really cares what Delboy thinks anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣

thats what makes it alll the more interesting.........thanks to trotter for starting this thread....and to everyone else for the info and banter...... :) :) :) :)

I'll try the quote from Carl Jung again, taken from "Modern Man in Search of a Soul"
"It is become more obvious that it is not starvation, it is not microbes, it is not cancer, but Man himself who is his greatest danger; because he has no adequate protection against psychic epidemics, which are infinitely more devastating in their effect than the greatest natural catastrophes."
Seems very apt for these strange times.

I'll try the quote from Carl Jung again, taken from "Modern Man in Search of a Soul"
"It is become more obvious that it is not starvation, it is not microbes, it is not cancer, but Man himself who is his greatest danger; because he has no adequate protection against psychic epidemics, which are infinitely more devastating in their effect than the greatest natural catastrophes."
Seems very apt for these strange times.
I suggest you read this thread before you make any more rule-breaking posts (now deleted), otherwise, you will lose your posting rights.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back