Vaccine

So far ive had zero side effects. Each day my little cells get more and more stronger. But I still wear my mask, still social distance even when visiting folk, still wear my gloves, take vitamin D3 and obey the rules. No one visits us although we miss the grandson, I do miss my motorhome, i do miss wilding and have cancelled my annual leave until March. Got 10 days to take and didnt fancy sitting in the house for two weeks eating pizza, drinking beer, watching telly and feeding the cats. Hold on a minute..............

On a side note, seen in the media Pfizer have used the same tech to cure MS in mice. God this is a fantastic breakthrough. Maybe they will even invent an injection that will stop the missus talking to me like im a (insert swear word) Maybe a injection to make lettuce taste of.....anything! To cure politicians of talking (more swear word about a no2) Theres some fantastic stuff coming out of these amazing breakthroughs. I really think things may be a lot brighter future for many illness.

In a few weeks time you’ll be able to jump the queue by just going along to your nearest Boots or Superdrug with your shiny credit card and have it done.
The chemists are only able to give the jab to those who have been sent .gov invitation, and correctly filled out the form.

That’s just now just give it time. like every thing else in this world money is the evil that keeps it turning I can guarantee that within the next couple of months maybe weeks you will be able to pay for a vacation and pick the one you want if it’s not Bupa or one of the big pharmacy chains there Will be private clinics doing it. I know what your saying and agree it’s not ethical or fare but money talks.

You don’t need to give it time, £40,000 will get you sorted.

Davy

Same old, same old ...

And the infection rates in the countries offering this 'service' are suddenly rapidly rising.....

Well blow me down, I wonder what could have contributed to that? :rolleyes: :mad:

Even our king and queen waited for their turn in the queue!

Last edited:
Stupid way to peel an apple

I'd like to see you try it! :ROFLMAO:😂

On second thoughts... 😲 😵 😁

Butt arrow.jpg

Same old, same old ...

And the infection rates in the countries offering this 'service' are suddenly rapidly rising.....

Well blow me down, I wonder what could have contributed to that that? :rolleyes: :mad:

Even our king and queen waited for their turn in the queue!
Phil the Greek isn’t a king, not yet anyway. Besides, they are both in their nineties, so were entitled to early treatment.
Do you really think “ her heirs and successors “, will wait their turn. Dream on.😎

Phil the Greek isn’t a king, not yet anyway. Besides, they are both in their nineties, so were entitled to early treatment.
Do you really think “ her heirs and successors “, will wait their turn. Dream on.😎

Of course not, Del! :rolleyes:

Nothing that unfolds as we move down the trajectory of this pandemic will surprise me one iota (y) ;)

Last edited:
Feeling low today. Was warned about that yesterday. Better tomorrow 🤞
Feeling a lot better today. I’d suggest you plan nothing for the day after your injection 😒
On a lighter note. Injection site still sore, but I cannot feel the chip. But the again, 5G isn’t available locally.
Edit
Just occurred to me. Perhaps that’s why it’s a two part treatment. The chip is in the second one. The first is just to lull you into a false sense of security. OMG

There not the real royal family, they the real ones by birthright live in Australia.

There not the real royal family, they the real ones by birthright live in Australia.
Don’t tell me there’s more of them. Even after we’ve given three to California, we’ve got more than enough. Shame we can’t give one to to American legal system.

100% true rob, dna tests prove it, the chap tony that did timeteam did a program on utube about it, go look.

I've been and looked Trev. All I can find is that historians dispute the findings and I can't find anything about DNA - do you have a link?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back