Vaccine Passports

Whilst I support the idea of a vaccine passport in principle, I can't see it stopping the spread of Covid from other countries. Lets say Pedro the baggage handler at Mexico's main airport is asymptomatic, he spreads covid all over your suitcase, you are fine because you are vaccinated but Fernandez the hotel porter in Peru is the next to handle your suitcase and kops a dose of covid, as does Maya the tour guide in Bolivia, and so on....

Am I talking crap as usual or is the above scenario realistic?

How did Maya kop a dose?

I noticed they use your NHS number to record You having the Vaccine so would be easily to check your having had it
You would think so wouldn’t you but I am not so sure. I turned up for my jab on Saturday, gave my name and got phone out with message that contained the booking number. Doctor says oh, we don’t need that, there is no correlation between that and you on any system them gave access to.
I am saying no more :)

There has been a take up of over 90% for injections by the elderly. I would bet my pension on the fact that a lot of younger people will not bother getting the jab when called. And that is why there needs to be some sort of sanction for those that do not cooperate. Inability to book a foreign holiday would convince many to have the jab.

Same for me... I had to have my booking number but they also asked me for name, address and date of birth to check against their listing.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back