Tom Tom Camper Max not very good ?

Hi Kev,

Looks very much the same as mine, but if you've been using CoPilot for some years, the answer may be here: https://support.copilotgps.com/en/s...-in-auto-and-truck-profiles-in-copilot-v10-10

It looks as though you may need to set up a new CoPilot ID in order to access RV/Caravan settings/navigation. It may be that @Canalsman can advise, as I believe that he was using CoPilot before the change, otherwise you could raise a support ticket with CoPilot - I've normally found them quite responsive.
I think my case is different.

I bought a lifetime licence to CoPilot Truck (as it was then some 7 or 8 years ago) and this has been migrated to the current offering.

I think the CoPilot support option is best.

I've been trying to keep my old Go5100 working, it has 'lifetime' world maps, traffic, and speed cameras, seems nowadays traffic and cameras can only be had on subscription, had to send off the mount to get the USB socket replaced, and fit a bigger SD card to fit european maps on it as they seem to have got bigger once again, it really needs a new battery as well, but that can wait.
When it finally gives up will look at other makes as loading POI's is a PITA.

Back