Toilet Cassette Dump Points

Fact of life! Regardless of your size you will get up some ones nose!

So just be as clean and considerate in all cases as you can be.

Please folk, this is a very sensible and useful thread about cassette waste points. Can we avoid distractions like the relative wealth of certain regions of the UK and get back and STAY on topic?
Thanks
Thank you. It's always good to have someone keeping us in line but I thought Phil was doing a good job at that at the moment.

Unfortunately. though being in what is, in my opinion, the best format, those coordinates are not the actual disposal points but are some point nearby. This can make the actual location of those points somewhat difficult.
That at Canterbury 51.26173, 1.10161 being the administration (or whatever) building whereas I know the location of the disposal point to be 51.26160, 1.10013 some 105 metres away and not in sight of the location specified. If anyone knows the actual location of the points, maybe they can amend the list of coords then I can reliably amend my personal database of locations.

Agreed, no point in having coords to 5 decimal places for the wrong location, this happens way too often on here.

A bit sad IMHO
posts #44 and 45
there are bound to be some inaccuracies in such a huge database.
1 The new system allows comments thus corrections can be offered
2 Streetview enables (in most cases) you to examine locations.
3 I use the locations as a guide rather than a precise location
4 remember many (most) locations are provided by US and some may post when in their vehicle rather than standing "at the point"

5 Some of the campings locations are unsuitable for US..BUT NO COMPLAINTS

As Shaw Taylor use to say "Eyes and Ears2 and maybe a voice !!!
Not aiming to "have a go at the "2 posters" just suggesting they "get real"

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back