Toilet Cassette Dump Points

ok guys and gals. back onto topic.

Are there really only two dump points (Lytham St. Annes and Long Buckby) in England, Wales and Northern Ireland (Scotland appear to be leading the way with such facilities)?

Phil has indicated he will consider adding the classification to the POIs but not a lot of point if there are only two. If there are locations available for a charge that is ok, as long as membership of one of the clubs is not a requirement.

Canterbury P&R is free if you are quick (20mins ?)
Or 3.50 same day Even if you do not overnight the bus into the city is free ! wit £3.50 for the day
or £7 if you overnight

Some M-way sevices are a possibility
M25 sevices near Thorpe park (Cobham)
M5 Gloucester
M6 Tebay but I am not sure of the details..I think we used Tebay once !

Last edited:
I also think "known" C&CC or CAMC locations are worthwhile wiith an indication of which one and cost !

Reactions: UFO
I also think "known" C&CC or CAMC locations are worthwhile wiith an indication of which one and cost !
Any friendly certified sites? I wouldn't think the clubs would prevent certified sites from providing services, and it would be some extra cash for the owners.

I thought Fisherrow harbour were thinking about facilities.
BUT East Lothian Council have put everything on hold (including overnights)
not sure if this is Covid-19 related OR ????
@runnach may no more ?

No problem emptying in the south our anywhere just walk in to a public toilet with cassette in a bag job done ..and leave as you find it clean.
Most public toilets have tap take large 1 1/2 inch flex pipe and barrel bingo freesh water .

Sad face.....I dont understand why. Would people rather we tip our cassette in hedge rows as many do.
We don't use any chemicals don't see a problem.

No problem emptying in the south our anywhere just walk in to a public toilet with cassette in a bag job done ..and leave as you find it clean.

The question of 'should public toilets be used' has been heavily debated in other WC threads in the past. It's a personal choice (we do).

The purpose of this thread is to share what public facilities are available as using these whenever possible would be the preferable option - for us anyway.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back