This is crazy (work)

Fazerloz

I saw a interview with a Glasgow taxi driver and he had a 1 shot bomb to sit in the middle of the floor that sanitised the entire taxi interior after carrying a infected passenger.

REC

Absolutely mad that you have no facilities. Can understand all toilets not open but why not allow lorry drivers a radar type key to get into disabled toilets. As for not deserving praise, I think that the whole team deserve our thanks. The bus and care homes, the shops and pharmacies would be in a terrible state of they were not being supplied. Think this just illustrates how important everyone is in their individual roles.
Keep going, ( hopefully not in a bottle or bucket) x

caledonia

Well done Lairdy keeping the wheels turning. Lorry drivers have always had the shitty end of the stick. Low wages and huge responsibilities, strangled by restricted hours and now with CPC onus being put on the driver not the company things are a lot harder and stressful than the average man on the street realises. Big respect to you and all the other nights of the road feeding us and wiping our arses. 🙏✌

Tonybvi

Gordon, taking a walk past Deeside Brewery today there were 3 artics waiting to be loaded with hand sanitiser so they are clearly making it, along with Brew Dog up here. If by any chance you deliver the raw materials to Deeside Brewery and are at a loose end waiting to offload give us a call (pm me for number if needed) and we can pop round to have a chat 2m apart - this is clearly essential business plus Tesco is just round the corner so it’s essential shopping!
Keep up the good work

Tony

runnach

Tony, that is a really nice gesture to one off, the bog roll medal contenders.

With the lack of lavvy facilities, maybe a better idea to manu a latrine, a simple plan below. Away from MH and house, of course. :poop: Keep you from going cabin crazy, too!

1586459906713.png

mariesnowgoose

With the lack of lavvy facilities, maybe a better idea to manu a latrine, a simple plan below. Away from MH and house, of course. :poop: Keep you from going cabin crazy, too!

View attachment 78950
Aha!

So that's what your strap line means, Terry... ;)

The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.

Tonybvi

View attachment 78950
Not a patch on the “long drops” (the name says it all!) when I went up Kilimanjaro on my 50th.

runnach

Longest "long drop" I heard about was a discussion with couple of NLHB techs doing maint on Skerryvore light, depending what level one was on, decided where drop would take place, depending on tides too, of course.

The laird

Cheers Tony ,I’m not at that one ,but many thanks for the gesture
there’s a few now changed production to hand sanitizers
great how it is all a case of let’s help hope this continues after we get back to ( normal)?

Tonybvi

Longest "long drop" I heard about was a discussion with couple of NLHB techs doing maint on Skerryvore light, depending what level one was on, decided where drop would take place, depending on tides too, of course.
Clearly gone a bit upmarket since I did Kilimanjaro 20 years back
5D71AB89-7961-4BCE-8CF0-3505DE4C53A0.jpeg

saxonborg

You want to see the long drop at the old Gouter hut on Mont Blanc, the uprush of air nearly blows it all back up.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)