Thermal eco pot

Problem with go outdoors is all there goods is double the price of stuff on line or other shops,i bought the same chairs as theres for £5 each where they said they had reduced them from £50 to £35 yea right on,trailer rim and tyre 8 inch £35 which can be bought here at markets for £15,people are not that daft,well most are not.

One good thing about them though Trev, they will do a price match and then deduct a further 10%.

Hi penny how are you both ?? Hope life is good😊
The pot worked out well but Paul being paul it didn’t hold enough food for him so now bought a wonder bag, not tried it yet though.

Hi penny how are you both ?? Hope life is good😊
The pot worked out well but Paul being paul it didn’t hold enough food for him so now bought a wonder bag, not tried it yet though.
We are great new job in Devon is working out well. I think the wonder bag is our best buy we got the big one and it fits a huge pot. All those gadgets and granny’s idea is the best and it saves your gas ;)
A kind WC member made me a wooden version first which has been passed on to family who use it in there house 🏡
Hope your all well and enjoying life :)

Had a Mr D for years. Works ok, start it in the morning, I only heat mine for about 10 mins, fill the little top pan with hot water wedge it upright and it keeps cooking. After lunch I put rice in freshly boiled water in top pan and we eat about 7.00 so eay.

Sue

The scotts of stow version is £160 or so
I am even wondering about £20 for a ridge monkey.
We mainly use a wok and do nice meals.
We mainly do not do long days traveling
Cooking is a pleasure
So not for us .....expensive clutter ( of which we have plenty ) !

They look great for casseroles and more..
Eg Coq au Vin.
But I can do that after a few glasses of decent red anyway !

We've got both the Mr D's.
The smaller one is enough for two adults main meals and we got that for our camping adventures.
The big one will do 3 to 4 people's meals and I use that at home.
You do have to leave it a good 4 hours or more for joints of meat but much less for things like risotto.
I have the bread pan and it does make a nice little loaf if a bit more of a steamed bread than a baked.

We have a thing called Mr D's thermal cooker which I think might be something similar . Fill it up with meat and veg maybe 10E cook for 30 minutes then seal and put somewhere safe (maybe shower) drive all day and it cooked perfect . Maybe feeds the pair of us for 3 days . Cost £100 pounds but has paid for itself many times over . So its a yes from us !
We love our Mr D's: ideal for a motorhome

Customer service is rubbish. Bought some cutlery from them and the handles on the knifes started to crack and come loos. Complained about them and just got a thankyou for letting us know how unhappy you are with your purchase 😡 I paid via PayPal so asked them for help. Scott's of Stow never replied to any of PayPal emails so PayPal gave us a refund and told us to dispose of them.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back