Thermal eco pot

Herbenny

IMG_6797.PNG

Just wondering if anyone has one of these and if any good ?
It my idea of easy cooking even I can't get it wrong 😊

It looks to good to be true ..
Bit on the pricey side but would save on the gas I suppose.
It's on my list of things I would like but have to wait for ... 🙄

We have a thing called Mr D's thermal cooker which I think might be something similar . Fill it up with meat and veg maybe 10E cook for 30 minutes then seal and put somewhere safe (maybe shower) drive all day and it cooked perfect . Maybe feeds the pair of us for 3 days . Cost £100 pounds but has paid for itself many times over . So its a yes from us !

Jac walk away from it give it a week then ask yourself
do I really need this?
will I really use this ?
and what will happen to it when the novelty wears off?
I say thais as a good friend who has a garage full of things that I thought was a good idea at the time and then the novelty wore off including the Cob I bought from you 😂😂

I know Annie ... you right step away Nothing to see here 😆
No wonder we are gonna be pissed poor pensioners the amount of stuff I buy for the camper ...
I'm not buying them blinds either .. £500 yeah right that's half a holiday😆... I rather be blindless

a friend has an original MAGIC cooker about 20 years old and yes inspired by the old army hay box it’s a huge vacuum flask add ingredients preheat leave it cooking drive go to the bar whatever when you get back the casserole / curry/ chilli is perfectly cooked on the plus side the veg erc doesn’t turn to mush when i find one at the right price i will purchase it the mr Ds are expensive there is an aussie version but the postage is about £45 ,

Jac, when you said it was a bit pricey, I looked up, saw 15.39 and thought... really? Then I realised that was the time on your phone! 🤭
You need to plug in the charger by the way :LOL:

I've got a Wonderbag but don't use it much any more. Exactly the same principle as the Ecopot and I know I really should use it more. These days I tend to batch cook ahead of time and freeze individual portions, so it cuts down on the cooking when I'm away.
Would you like to give my wonderbag a trial run before deciding on an Ecopot? I can pop it over to you... or meet you somewhere, for takeout coffee and cake ;)

Do you trust me with your wonder bag Jennie .... I burn everything you know 😆
And yes blinds are £500 how the hell do they warrant that ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back