tasty olives

n brown

in a kilner jar i put a jar each of cheap green and black pitted olives, drained of liquid. then i add a square inch of ginger ,grated , a red chilli ,chopped , a couple of garlic cloves ,crushed, bit of oregano, bit of lemon juice ,bit of wine vinegar. then i add about 4 eggcups of olive oil and give them a good shake. less than 2 quid the lot , the longer you leave them , the better ,but if you like them ,like me , they won't last long !

Don't have to do that with my Olives Clean water for 3 days drain then one day in Brandy. Lovely :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's alright for you Ken, with litre bottles of Brandy at 5 quid a pop, you can eat them all day long!

Don't have to do that with my Olives Clean water for 3 days drain then one day in Brandy. Lovely :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
cheers Ken , never thought of adding alcohol, i'll give it a go .
Trev , it's an acquired taste , like guinness or marmite, or garibaldi biscuits and cheese

Thanks ! I’ve been meaning to get round to this and self-isolating has now given me the perfect opportunity. Used chilli infused rapeseed oil instead, that’ll surprise the missus lol

84861C4C-7701-4F9B-A55D-D54D299DCF06.jpeg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back