tasty olives

n brown

in a kilner jar i put a jar each of cheap green and black pitted olives, drained of liquid. then i add a square inch of ginger ,grated , a red chilli ,chopped , a couple of garlic cloves ,crushed, bit of oregano, bit of lemon juice ,bit of wine vinegar. then i add about 4 eggcups of olive oil and give them a good shake. less than 2 quid the lot , the longer you leave them , the better ,but if you like them ,like me , they won't last long !
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Martin P

Don't have to do that with my Olives Clean water for 3 days drain then one day in Brandy. Lovely :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Oh good. Look forward to being sent some then

spigot

Don't have to do that with my Olives Clean water for 3 days drain then one day in Brandy. Lovely :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It's alright for you Ken, with litre bottles of Brandy at 5 quid a pop, you can eat them all day long!

trevskoda

It's alright for you Ken, with litre bottles of Brandy at 5 quid a pop, you can eat them all day long! What the brandy bottles or the olives. :unsure:

n brown

Don't have to do that with my Olives Clean water for 3 days drain then one day in Brandy. Lovely :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: cheers Ken , never thought of adding alcohol, i'll give it a go . Trev , it's an acquired taste , like guinness or marmite, or garibaldi biscuits and cheese

r4dent

"it's an acquired taste like garibaldi biscuits and cheese" Make that Eccles cakes and Stilton.

trevskoda

cheers Ken , never thought of adding alcohol, i'll give it a go . Trev , it's an acquired taste , like guinness or marmite, or garibaldi biscuits and cheese Dont like any of those ether.

n brown

Don't have to do that with my Olives Clean water for 3 days drain then one day in Brandy. Lovely :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i think that's what they do with snails in Portugal ,but without the brandy -nice

kenspain

Common lot on here Mr B they got no taste . :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: