Stay the night extended

I only started because Liz was always moaning about having to decide what to buy in the shops then what to make every night, so now I'll give her a break once a week sometimes twice and I don't mind too much but I find it so stressful.

You should see me cooking in the van!! I make Gordon Ramsey sound like Mother Theresa. How people cook for say half a dozen people or more without losing their sh*t is beyond me. People say they enjoy it or its therapeutic. I call bollocks on that!

I would like to learn how to make a perfect Chicken liver pate though. If for no other reason than its almost impossible to buy. Of course you will no doubt need all sorts of fancy food mixer thingies or summat which I wont have.

If you think Puds n curry is bad, I have six left over, wonderful with home made marmalade too Yum Yum.

giphy.gif

Not a big fan of puds, I'll eat them if put in front of me, but liking the idea of puds and curry though.
Easy to make a hot curry, making one where you get a decent chilli buzz is a bit harder.

We grow some really hot Chillies in the Greenhouse and usually dry some so we have them available all year round, so we can usually jazz up a Curry.

My eldest son is a bit of a fanatic and sends off for the seeds from all over the world, but about a mile from us is this place which can be handy;

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back