Stay the night extended

tribute11

Screenshot_20231220-143244_Facebook.jpg

We used one not long after the started, it was okay until the idiots arrived in cars making too much noise.

Exactly why I would prefer a CL than a car park. A rural one in the middle of nowhere would be ok though but even in them your never sure who will turn up and ruin your evening.
We thought it worth a try but we didn't do it again but have stayed in a very lot of forests, I stayed in two when I went up a few weeks ago with no problems.

Yorkshire Pudding with curry? 😵‍💫

I really fancy a nice curry. Ate loads when we were away and found a couple of really good ones but its a bit naff around here. Not exactly spoilt for choice.

Well it wasn't planned Barry, I just had the curry made and needed to trial the puds, I have never made individual ones before so needed to get timings and quantities right, close but no cigar.

But it was a great combination to be honest and I'd do bigger ones next time.

I am a crap cook, but for some reason (apart from around this time last year) I make cracking puds.

Happy to post recipe.

Well it wasn't planned Barry, I just had the curry made and needed to trial the puds, I have never made individual ones before so needed to get timings and quantities right, close but no cigar.

But it was a great combination to be honest and I'd do bigger ones next time.

I am a crap cook, but for some reason (apart from around this time last year) I make cracking puds.

Happy to post recipe.

No point for me. I dont cook. Well I say I dont cook. I used to make a wicked Vindaloo that only I could eat. :D I bought a load of Vindaloo paste in the Pandemic (yes I know its not authentic). Bloody loads of the stuff. Used it once. I think the jars are still there somewhere. Yorkshire puddings are over rated IMO. Blergh! Same with Sunday roasts. I make good cheese on toast!

I only started because Liz was always moaning about having to decide what to buy in the shops then what to make every night, so now I'll give her a break once a week sometimes twice and I don't mind too much but I find it so stressful.

I only started because Liz was always moaning about having to decide what to buy in the shops then what to make every night, so now I'll give her a break once a week sometimes twice and I don't mind too much but I find it so stressful.
If she wants a break give her a KitKat.

I used to cook a lot when I was younger and can still cook a mean Sunday Roast.

Hardly ever do these days, I needed the Brownie points back then.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back