Stay at Home

Unfortunately, as long as the MacDonalds and the Costas and the Starbucks remain legally open for takeaways then you can't blame people for wanting to use them when they're (legitimately!) out and about. People using them are not breaking the law by doing so.

Just don't sit down anywhere outside or you will receive a £200 fine for having a picnic.

Dear Agony Aunt,

I was called in for a hospital appointment earlier this week. I was nervous.
Lots of people were wandering around outside in the hospital grounds and the car park without masks. :oops:

But I've also been very naughty myself today!

Went outside into my garden no less than four times!
(Didn't see a single person anywhere as everyone is staying inside round where I live)

But I also didn't wear a mask while I was out there either! 😳😲 :eek:

Should I hand myself in at the local police station and 'fess up to my extremely criminal misdemeanours? :unsure:

Yours in confusion etc. ...

(PS. Fully expecting post to be pulled) ;) 🙃

You dont require a mask when outside, anyway they dont stop the virus as it is millions of time smaller than the cotton and goes straight through, matbe not as far but still in the air for a long time.

I`ve been outside and washed the car, whilst i was out there i said hello to a coupe of neighbours that were going for a walk with their youngster in a pushchair.

We never got closer than about 10 metres as they were out on the footpath, thankfully my gates were closed so the virus could not get into my drive.

Am i naughty and if so how should i punish myself ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back