Special Message for David ( Yorkslass Husband )

very good news sue, been thinking of you both and wondering if david had returned home after last weekend.......

every good wishes that things continue upwards and onwards.......take care.

Such good news, Sue. Pleased and happy for you both. Remember, communication is a two way thing so keep practising your hand gestures too! Xx

Sue, we are dead chuffed to catch up with your news, it means that the arthritis in my knees can now be relieved. Terrific, our Sue sends her love too.
Peter

Wonderful news , glad all is going to plan , still sending the vibes for you special couple . Doris & John xx

Looks like Santa has brought us all a early Christmas present , we have got David back with us and getting better by the day . Great news Sue and don't forget to look after yourself as well as looking after David x

Great news that he is recovering so well. Hope to see you both next year and that things continue to go well.

Hi everyone,

David came home on Friday. The procedures he had seem to have been successful. It's truly amazing what modern medicine can do. After 10 days he was allowed to eat and drink again. Cos of the laryngectomy we are finding new ways to communicate, writing, he's getting a clearer whisper and,when the swelling goes down an eletrolarynx, oh and a few hand gestures:lol-053:

R and R now, hopefully ready for the off next year.:camper:

I did think I might have more time once he was home, no trekking to the hospital and back, fat chance.:raofl:

Brilliant news Sue sending you both a big hug. Sorry a bit late with well wishes not been on forum alot lately. So pleased for you both. Look forward to seeing you at a meet soon. Xx

I have been out of action last few days so not been able to keep up, But reading your news really cheered me up I couldn't be more pleased for you ...Hopefully see you soon

Channa

I have been out of action last few days so not been able to keep up, But reading your news really cheered me up I couldn't be more pleased for you ...Hopefully see you soon

Channa

Looking forward to next year.
I know you have your health demons at the moment Andrew, just wondered if the medics are managing to get you sorted. I do hope so, you have a meet to organise, :D and can we have the weather we had last time?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back