Special Message for David ( Yorkslass Husband )

Thinking of you both and sending huge hugs and lots of positive healing vibes.
Hope all goes well in the next few weeks David and that you'll both be back out to play soon. Lots of love to you both xx

so sorry to hear this, do hope all goes well for David tomorrow and in the future......its cant be an easy time for either of you.

as admin said David is a lovely quiet gentleman... give him a hug from us Sue and also send you hugs......

you will be both in our thoughts and prayers....keep positive........love and hugs to you both......Trixie xxx

It's been a privilege and an inspiration, meeting David and Sue.
We look forward to seeing you both next summer.
Bring the autogyro and give us all a thrill.
Fingers crossed.
Paul and Jenny.

All the best David and to you too Sue.

Hopefully better times ahead. Special people. xx

Give David our love and best wishes Sue, and to you as well, we spoke a lot at Henly but none of us thought this would be happening at all but certainly not so soon, please let us know if we can do anything to help you and keep us informed of his progress

Sue and David (Yorklass) we have never met but we are sending our thoughts and prayers to both of you and hoping for a good result and you and David take care :goodluck::goodluck:

I do not know either of you, but I wish you well David in your operation and my thoughts, prayers and good wishes will be with you both through this difficult time.

So sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers will be with you both tomorrow.

Best wishes to you both, remember to stay positive, it's half the battle. Good luck tomorrow, my thoughts are with you.

I don't think the op is 'til tomorrow Phil. (Tues)
Fingers, and everything else crossed!

Evening everyone.

First I would like to thank everyone for their good wishes, they really help.

David's operation is tommorow provided they have a high dependency bed. It may not start until lunchtime and from what I can gather, it may take up to 8 or more hours.

I will keep you posted, but it will probably be Wednesday. Don't think I'll get to see him till then.

Again, thank you and virtual hugs to everyone.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back