Spain/Portugal where are you?

On Gibralter having overnighted here, was advised by a nice man in blue at the border crossing that it would be safer. Currently at the top of the rock, amazing views, glad to have got here in sunshine and before the rain comes tomorrow

We're now at El Campello, dozens of vans parked up by the river, but we are tucked up in a quiet side street.
We have stayed by the river in the past but noticed a lot of flies, also mossies popping in for a bite,

I wish I had some inkling of where the stops that are mentioned are. Unfortunately my Spain/Portugal map is so big it's unusable! Need a road map book instead but none in the garages 😕

We have moved south past Agua Amanda, San jose, la marina, Guadix, Granada, luxury poi nr estoponia, and now torreguardia overlooking the beach for the week.....

I wish I had some inkling of where the stops that are mentioned are. Unfortunately my Spain/Portugal map is so big it's unusable! Need a road map book instead but none in the garages 😕

Hi Carol,

Can you not find some WiFi somewhere and search for the locations on Google Maps, Maps.me or whatever. Can you put the locations into your SatNav?

Pat

Hi Carol,

Can you not find some WiFi somewhere and search for the locations on Google Maps, Maps.me or whatever. Can you put the locations into your SatNav?

Pat

Hi Pat, yes I could google earth them. Never thought. Duh 🙄

Not seen one of those yet or free wifi, where were you ��?

Erm....erm....might have been Tavira but not sure as it was an impromptu stop en route. You know the feeling, see a Lidl sign and pop in for anything!

Last edited:
Erm....erm....might have been Tarifa but not sure as it was an impromptu stop en route. You know the feeling, see a Lidl sign and pop in for anything!

Is t it amazing the amount of stuff they have that you didn't know you needed

:have fun:

I know, it's a challenge to not come out with something you didn't know you needed! 😄

I love them they should open some in my area :lol-053: Best i have seen was in Alte a little traditional Portugese village north of Guia ,It was a small shop front but nearly as big as a hypermarket inside and everything you would need or not need as is usually the case.:scared:

Oh No

Heck where are you hiding today what a day it is first view of blue sky 15.00

Last edited:
Chinese shops, selling exploding lighters and electric cable you can strip with your thumbnail !
have you had a pastel de nata yet ?

Chinese shops, selling exploding lighters and electric cable you can strip with your thumbnail !
have you had a pastel de nata yet ?

Is that the little custard tart? Yes, had a few, only 35 cents and yummy. Or is Yuit something else? I'm at Silves. Weather has been so bad it's unbelievable! Should've gone to Spain!

Is that the little custard tart? Yes, had a few, only 35 cents and yummy. Or is Yuit something else? I'm at Silves. Weather has been so bad it's unbelievable! Should've gone to Spain!

Trouble is, Carol,
This weather is coming from Spain..
And very welcome it is for the farmers.
Those unlucky folk arriving at Faro Airport for a long golfing weekend, won't be too happy though.
They, and the rain ,should be gone by Tuesday.

We're going nowhere, the van bogged down,cos we parked up in too much of a hurry.
Another adventure.
!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back