Rejoined

Robbbbbbbbb !!!!! So nice to see you back ....you was missed my friend.
We hope to meet up soon x

Be good to have a beer with that tosser of a husband of yours too!
It is good that you haven't lost that smooth talking side of you Rob, there are not many smooth talking platinum haired people like you and me around these days

Me in my hayday
untitled.png

Blimey, what brought this on ... have all your other friends deserted you for some reason? Xx

Strummin
I just can't put down this old guitar
Im Strummin
Singing my song just for you
Thinking
You'd listen as long as I'm playing
My strummins and pickins
May terrify chickens
But Im strummin these chords
Just for you

To the tune of Crazy

Ill get my coat

Last edited:
Strummin
I just can't put down this old guitar
Im Strummin
Singing my song just for you
Thinking
You'd listen as long as I'm playing
My strummins and pickins
May terrify chickens
But Im strummin these chords
Just for you

To the tune of Crazy

Ill get my coat

The wildcamping bard strikes again!

Nice one Martin.

Hi Robmac, I had a bit of a distant year or so due to people having the audacity to die! When I started poking my nose in again a few weeks ago, I wondered where you'd gone!

Really good to see you back again!
Melissa

Hi Robmac, I had a bit of a distant year or so due to people having the audacity to die! When I started poking my nose in again a few weeks ago, I wondered where you'd gone!

Really good to see you back again!
Melissa

Thanks Melissa.

Yeah, I've had 4 good friends die in the last couple of months, in fact I am actually at my best man's funeral in Loughborough next Wednesday, so you may see me stumbling about!

Great to hear from you.

Thanks Melissa.

Yeah, I've had 4 good friends die in the last couple of months, in fact I am actually at my best man's funeral in Loughborough next Wednesday, so you may see me stumbling about!

Great to hear from you.
Hi there,
Sorry to hear about your best man. Will you be in the area long? I'm actually off in the van this Friday and probably coming back that Wednesday or Thursday. It would be fun to meet up if doable?
All the best,
Melissa

Hi there,
Sorry to hear about your best man. Will you be in the area long? I'm actually off in the van this Friday and probably coming back that Wednesday or Thursday. It would be fun to meet up if doable?
All the best,
Melissa

Unfortunately not, I have to be back in St Neots on Thursday morning for yet another funeral.

I do get to Loughborough quite a bit these days, usually to visit my dad who is in a care home nearby. Next time I will let you know and see if you are about.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back