Rejoined

Robmac

Robbbbbbbbb !!!!! So nice to see you back ....you was missed my friend. We hope to meet up soon x Can't wait Jaq x Be good to have a beer with that tosser of a husband of yours too!
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

carol

Blimey, what brought this on ... have all your other friends deserted you for some reason? Xx

Robmac

It is good that you haven't lost that smooth talking side of you Rob, there are not many smooth talking platinum haired people like you and me around these days Me in my hayday Gifted people we are Terry - Gifted

Robmac

Blimey, what brought this on ... have all your other friends deserted you for some reason? Xx Don't you worry your pretty little head about it Carol x :)

Martin P

Strummin I just can't put down this old guitar Im Strummin Singing my song just for you Thinking You'd listen as long as I'm playing My strummins and pickins May terrify chickens But Im strummin these chords Just for you To the tune of Crazy Ill get my coat

Last edited:

Robmac

Strummin I just can't put down this old guitar Im Strummin Singing my song just for you Thinking You'd listen as long as I'm playing My strummins and pickins May terrify chickens But Im strummin these chords Just for you To the tune of Crazy Ill get my coat The wildcamping bard strikes again! Nice one Martin.

Robmac

Surely, a typo there.. Easy to confuse the letter m with the letter p When typing in a hurry. I misread it at first Paul. I thought Jaq said 'so nice to see YOUR back' :(

barryd

Thanks Barry. Still strummin'? Oh yeah! Strummin, Bassing, Synthing and now learning the Harp (Harmonica) which arrived yesterday. Fill yer boots! :D https://www.youtube.com/user/barryd999/videos?view_as=subscriber

Wisewoman

Hi Robmac, I had a bit of a distant year or so due to people having the audacity to die! When I started poking my nose in again a few weeks ago, I wondered where you'd gone! Really good to see you back again! Melissa

Robmac

Hi Robmac, I had a bit of a distant year or so due to people having the audacity to die! When I started poking my nose in again a few weeks ago, I wondered where you'd gone! Really good to see you back again! Melissa Thanks Melissa. Yeah, I've had 4 good friends die in the last couple of months, in fact I am actually at my best man's funeral in Loughborough next Wednesday, so you may see me stumbling about! Great to hear from you.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:152)

Justjack, maingate, Minisorella, sinner, st3v3, mariesnowgoose, iampatman, mark61, Asterix, Yelto, phase3begins, andyjanet, Wully, channa, ian1950, trevskoda, Martin P, Geeky Philip, The laird, r4dent, Floydster, colinmd, harrow, mid4did, GreggBear, Alberto, Edina, mistericeman, toasty, clarkpeacock, 2cv, Steve and Julie, Sharon the Cat, John H, sparrks, delicagirl, paulhelenwilko, Penny13, StreetSleeper, Alf, caledonia, ferenza, winks, Fisherman, n brown, Wooie1958, saxonborg, carmel thornton, Locksmith, cronkle, helen262, Farman, Biggarmac, TeamRienza, campervanannie, Victor, daisymini, Tookey, RoaminRog, Jayg, yorkslass, Nabsim, saxonrosie, ozzy1955, Tezza33, Old Man Down, Nowego, Telstar, BJN, mofish, izwozral, GinaRon, Allen, POI Admin, flyby, Clummzie, ton27, Lewisparker, Monkeybrand, Pauljenny, ronwood, jeanette, helmit, hmssnake, Silver sprinter, wildebus, Geraldine, barryd, fiona68, COCKY, Clunegapyears, Dezi, Debroos, rugbyken, Lee, antiqueman, Haaamster, dane, ironman, martinmartin, denmar, 5andy, stonedaddy, Neckender, bartman, Caz, Tapfitter, jeffmossy, bellars, Mrs Mossy, Val54, Fazerloz, Obanboy666, molly 2, Adria home, hextal, Mandoman, Linda, Gadabout2, FULL TIMER, scampa, royh28, Herbenny, nutts, mjvw, carol, Roy Laura, AMcQ46, tribute11, eddyt, Daveil, Forresbroons, MissDor, andromeda, trixie88, Tuppence, rabW, V1nny, Benylin, yeoblade, Livotlout, Wisewoman, spigot, witzend, jerrycan, RoadTrek Boy, tobym, phillybarbour, runnach, suneye, bilbo, Allinthestars,