Rejoined

Geraldine

Welcome back Rob. Made me smile when I saw your avatar and comment on that cooking thingy bob. Hope you plan to get to afew meets this year. The new forest one that Martin and Sue organise was great fun last year. Cheers David and Mandie ( Truffle no more,sorry to say ).
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Robmac

Welcome back Rob. Made me smile when I saw your avatar and comment on that cooking thingy bob. Hope you plan to get to afew meets this year. The new forest one that Martin and Sue organise was great fun last year. Cheers David and Mandie ( Truffle no more,sorry to say ). Hi David, will be good to see you both again, hoping to get to the New Forest, it's one of my favourite place. I did hear about Truffle, really sorry to hear that.

Robmac

Who is this Robmac fella, anyone know? 🙄 Tall good looking bloke Paul, with a shock of platinum hair.

Robmac

Ah! I remembered you when my wallet started sobbing. 😢 You going to Whitwell Paul? If so remember to bring plenty of dollar.

Haaamster

Blimey you've only been gone a year, it's gonna take longer than that for my finances to recover from paying for all your beer. No Whitwell for me mate I'm afraid.

5andy

Yes, great to see your posting again Rob. Meets were never the same.........not better, not worse just a lot more sober!

Robmac

Yes, great to see your posting again Rob. Meets were never the same.........not better, not worse just a lot more sober! Look forward to meeting up again soon Sandy.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:152)

Justjack, maingate, Minisorella, sinner, st3v3, mariesnowgoose, iampatman, mark61, Asterix, Yelto, phase3begins, andyjanet, Wully, channa, ian1950, trevskoda, Martin P, Geeky Philip, The laird, r4dent, Floydster, colinmd, harrow, mid4did, GreggBear, Alberto, Edina, mistericeman, toasty, clarkpeacock, 2cv, Steve and Julie, Sharon the Cat, John H, sparrks, delicagirl, paulhelenwilko, Penny13, StreetSleeper, Alf, caledonia, ferenza, winks, Fisherman, n brown, Wooie1958, saxonborg, carmel thornton, Locksmith, cronkle, helen262, Farman, Biggarmac, TeamRienza, campervanannie, Victor, daisymini, Tookey, RoaminRog, Jayg, yorkslass, Nabsim, saxonrosie, ozzy1955, Tezza33, Old Man Down, Nowego, Telstar, BJN, mofish, izwozral, GinaRon, Allen, POI Admin, flyby, Clummzie, ton27, Lewisparker, Monkeybrand, Pauljenny, ronwood, jeanette, helmit, hmssnake, Silver sprinter, wildebus, Geraldine, barryd, fiona68, COCKY, Clunegapyears, Dezi, Debroos, rugbyken, Lee, antiqueman, Haaamster, dane, ironman, martinmartin, denmar, 5andy, stonedaddy, Neckender, bartman, Caz, Tapfitter, jeffmossy, bellars, Mrs Mossy, Val54, Fazerloz, Obanboy666, molly 2, Adria home, hextal, Mandoman, Linda, Gadabout2, FULL TIMER, scampa, royh28, Herbenny, nutts, mjvw, carol, Roy Laura, AMcQ46, tribute11, eddyt, Daveil, Forresbroons, MissDor, andromeda, trixie88, Tuppence, rabW, V1nny, Benylin, yeoblade, Livotlout, Wisewoman, spigot, witzend, jerrycan, RoadTrek Boy, tobym, phillybarbour, runnach, suneye, bilbo, Allinthestars,