Rejoined

Welcome back Rob, we keep going in to Sainsburys on the A1 hoping to see you but nothing, book up for some meets now🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

That'll be at Biggleswade Terry, we don't go there much (there be dragons!)

Look forward to seeing you and Maggie at the meets. It's been a long time.

Robmac The Grey is back????? About friggin time too, you have been truly missed mate, you really have.

I am so happy I may just buy you some platinum hair dye.

Welcome back Rob.

Woo Hoo!

Robmac The Grey is back????? About friggin time too, you have been truly missed mate, you really have.

Welcome back Rob.

Woo Hoo!

My highlights could do with a bit of touching up Ral, in some lights my thatch can almost look white would you believe!

Thanks mate.

My highlights could do with a bit of touching up Ral, in some lights my thatch can almost look white would you believe!

Thanks mate.

Funny innit, I was chatting to Tom this morning and he mentioned that you had been in touch, I asked him to pass on my good wishes next time he sees you. As Sue mentioned, we were having a bit of a giggle about your turkey herding walk after you've had a couple of halves of shandy.
Once seen never forgotten!

Funny innit, I was chatting to Tom this morning and he mentioned that you had been in touch, I asked him to pass on my good wishes next time he sees you. As Sue mentioned, we were having a bit of a giggle about your turkey herding walk after you've had a couple of halves of shandy.
Once seen never forgotten!

herding turkeys to market.... I've done that walk a few times Ral. And I did get taken home by ambulance a couple of weeks ago!

Not quite turned into a vest wearin' southern shandy drinker yet though!

Cheapskate, pay for a bleedin' taxi like the rest of us!

No Ral.

I've had the police and an ambulance take me home recently when they have thought that because I was in jeans and a tee shirt walking down the bypass that I would freeze to death. I just need the fire brigade now to complete the set.

Everytime a police or ambulance siren goes by my local now, the landlord shouts "taxi for Rob"

It was all getting too sensible, on here.
Let's get back to the old values.
Welcome back , Rob.

Good news..
Ral and I can have a rest from posting absolute bollox now.... Over to you...!
Well, after this one last post.

You can always rely on me Paul, talking bollox is my middle name.

Which can be quite embarrassing when I go to renew my passport!

Welcome back Rob.

Woo Hoo!
Grey....you told me they were platinum!!..Welcome back Rob

Ambulance, police, fire brigade, don't forget the coast guard and mountain rescue.

Then you can truly call yourself hard-core!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back