Red Flashing Oil Can and Message Change Engine Oil.

Sandy thats a bummer about the screen hope that’s the last mishap and you enjoy the rest of your trip. Bonus good weather next week👍
Cheers Wully, we’re holed up in Tintagel for a few nights hoping some Merlín Magic will rub off on us.

To save you worrying post your mileage from the last oil change, Fiat state 30.000 miles or two years, if it is less than this it is possible that it wasn't reset the last time it was changed

Cheers Tezza, I am approaching 30,000 miles funnily enough but at 4 years. It was serviced on 2 years. Thanks to the therapy I have received here, I am pretty chilled about it now.....and I’ve now moved on to the windscreen!!!!

Hard to change bonded screens,go to the best for that one,ins should cover you,aib do.

Yes thankfully I am insured with Aviva, through AIB Trev, and the windscreen is covered. I wouldn’t have had it any other way. All gone swimmingly so far. (Metaphorically speaking). The only issue is matching where we will be when the windscreen arrives, but Autoglass seem pretty flexible with that. The windscreen is coming from Belgium and with COVID etc, it’s going to be a bit of a lottery. I can see us being at home.

The only issue is matching where we will be when the windscreen arrives, but Autoglass seem pretty flexible with that. The windscreen is coming from Belgium and with COVID etc, it’s going to be a bit of a lottery. I can see us being at home.
I'd wait until I got home I had similar happen driving thru spain 2 mths later I went to Autoglass in Truro when I got home they suggested waiting until mot as it could happen again and I'd have to pay another excess of £70 then (no depot there now)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back