reaching 3000?

It took me ages to find one that fits it is to do with the size I think try cool avatas then load one on if it does not move try another:D

I only found one by trial and error:eek:

Thanks, but did you right click, save target as, or just right click copy? ive done everything, bar chuck the laptop out the window........

Thanks, but did you right click, save target as, or just right click copy? ive done everything, bar chuck the laptop out the window........
No No No go to the back of the class right click save picture as, you silly boy:eek:
Just right click on my avatar save picture as.
it should work because its the right size if it dont there is something wrong or your not doing it right.
if i change my avatar try it on someone elses to see if it works i am sure they wont mind.

Last edited:
It's got to be less than 195k I think. If you right click on a gif image and select "properties" you can see how big it is. Cipro's is only 11k. It's quite good with just a few frames so just the kind of thing needed. Most small animations with a reasonable number of frames will go over 195k.

prize

i want to offer a prize. my secret wild camp spot. the place that i would never divulge to the site and an associated treasure hunt to find the "booty"
is that allowed Tresrikay

hard luck if i win! will someone give me their secret site if i promise not to tell

i want to offer a prize. my secret wild camp spot. the place that i would never divulge to the site and an associated treasure hunt to find the "booty"
is that allowed Tresrikay

hard luck if i win! will someone give me their secret site if i promise not to tell

Absolutely, yes and if you win you can still keep it a secret.

No No No go to the back of the class right click save picture as, you silly boy:eek:
Just right click on my avatar save picture as.
it should work because its the right size if it dont there is something wrong or your not doing it right.
if i change my avatar try it on someone elses to see if it works i am sure they wont mind.

No just wont work I can save it by, save target as, or copy, or save picture as, but when I try to get it as a replacement avatar all I get is invalid file. so my blood pressure is more important than a moving avatar. But thanks for the help.

No just wont work I can save it by, save target as, or copy, or save picture as, but when I try to get it as a replacement avatar all I get is invalid file. so my blood pressure is more important than a moving avatar. But thanks for the help.
hi ricky
works ok for me
go to cool avatars
selet avatar
clik on it to get the download button
download avatar to desktop
on usercp browse computer
select avatar from desktop
and that should work

Last edited:
hi ricky
works ok for me
go to cool avatars
selet avatar
clik on it to get the download button
download avatar to desktop
on usercp browse computer
select avatar from desktop
and that should work

No, still doesn't work, can get it on but it wont move AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

No, still doesn't work, can get it on but it wont move AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH
Do you do this.
Go to edit avatar.
Next to your avatar cick do not use avatar.
Click on save changes.
Then click on browse.
Then select your new avatar.
Then save changes agian.

If you do this and it dont work i dont know what will.
Best of british luck to you.:)

Do you do this.
Go to edit avatar.
Next to your avatar cick do not use avatar.
Click on save changes.
Then click on browse.
Then select your new avatar.
Then save changes agian.

If you do this and it dont work i dont know what will.
Best of british luck to you.:)

YES, YES, YES, yes and yes.....

Just seen we are up to 2928 now, come on, more bets, fabulous prizes are now available...................... look at the threads.

Just seen we are up to 2928 now, come on, more bets, fabulous prizes are now available...................... look at the threads.

A couple more now and on the upppppp:D

Yes I found the list of prizes 1st 2nd 3rd very generous fnx:eek:

nearly there

Only 48 to go too 3000. Seems like the 10th of april is to far away:D:D

Tresikay needs to get prizes ready:):eek:

Only 48 to go too 3000. Seems like the 10th of april is to far away:D:D

Tresikay needs to get prizes ready:):eek:

I'm eagerly awaiting the donated prizes for my safekeeping as I type, What was yours again Cipro, a weeks free use of your M/h with the monkey driving?

I'm eagerly awaiting the donated prizes for my safekeeping as I type, What was yours again Cipro, a weeks free use of your M/h with the monkey driving?

The wife is not on the insureance :eek::eek:
Not in at the moment:D:D

Only another 41 to go. I am going to be well wide of the mark........... so I have asked my twin Swampy to have a go and he reckons April..................1st............. he's no fool,.:rolleyes:;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back