reaching 3000?

tresrikay

I am opening a book on when we reach 3000 members. No stake, no prizes, just to see who has the best crystal ball. I will start with..............APRIL 22nd............ over to you.

I am opening a book on when we reach 3000 members. No stake, no prizes, just to see who has the best crystal ball. I will start with..............APRIL 22nd............ over to you.

Happens to be my bith date harrray and will be in vagas poker playing:eek:

However by that date I think there will be 3039 total members

Sorry misunderstood what you meant the date I will guess isssssssss

10th of APRIL:D

April 6 the wifes birthday, i need a prize or she aint getting a prezzi:rolleyes:

I go for 25th June 2008, That'll be 31 years of wedded bliss:eek::D(she's standing behind me):p

ive done my mathematical calculation
divided it be three, took away the number I first thought of
and the date is obvious 31st march

I go for April 1st. my Birthday. you never know, being an April fool might be an advantage

So we have 11 stakes including 2x ist April and 2x 10th April. I am sorry but we can't share the non existant prize so please only 1 go at each date so auto sleeper and louby need to guess again................... I don't know, you just have to explain every little detail....... tsk tsk tsk..........:confused::confused:

ok headmaster, you've made your point! :eek:
we all promise to pay attention in future :eek:
you can put the cane back in the cupboard now :rolleyes:

We will share the prize ( bottle of champers ) :D:D:D

Right Cipro, pick up the dunces hat and go and stand in the corner and when you get home I want you to right out 100 times......... "There are no prizes" and bring them to me first thing in the morning............ and dont any of you move while I go and discuss an important issue about the distillation of spirits with Mr Sundown in 2A............. and in future leave your monkey at home!

Last edited:
Right Cipro, pick up the dunces hat and go and stand in the corner and when you get home I want you to right out 100 times......... "There are no prizes" and bring them to me first thing in the morning............ and dont any of you move while I go and discuss an important issue about the distillation of spirits with Mr Sundown in 2A............. and in future leave your monkey at home!

Yea......but......no......but..no ghoust post offering champersssssssss????
No corner to go to live in a windmill:D:)

P.S your avatar is good much likeness hee hee:)

Yea......but......no......but..no ghoust post offering champersssssssss????
No corner to go to live in a windmill:D:)

P.S your avatar is good much likeness hee hee:)

how do you get your avatar to move. Ive got one i keep trying to use but it will not MOVE......GRRRRrrrrrr:mad:

how do you get your avatar to move. Ive got one i keep trying to use but it will not MOVE......GRRRRrrrrrr:mad:

It took me ages to find one that fits it is to do with the size I think try cool avatas then load one on if it does not move try another:D

I only found one by trial and error:eek:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back