Rattagan pass

Fisherman

Our view today and a walk down to Glen Shiel, tomorrow we are doing the hill in the first photo.
IMG_6237.jpeg
IMG_6238.jpeg
IMG_6239.jpeg
IMG_6242.jpeg
IMG_6241.jpeg
IMG_6240.jpeg

How did you get that blow up doll to sit like that on the bike in the avatar Barry, looks to be the premium model though, handy in the one plus lane too.

How did you get that blow up doll to sit like that on the bike in the avatar Barry, looks to be the premium model though, handy in the one plus lane too.

Better hope you never run into said Blow up Doll if she sees that comment Kev. Nice knowing you if you do. :(

Nah, I'm sure that she's an absolute diamond Barry, she would have to be to put up with you this long and I'm sure you'd not want anything less than perfection.

The mention of Rattagan Pass reminded me to find out why the Ice Road Truckers disappeared from our TV screens. I liked that programme.

Nice photos Bill (y)

Tried to say over there a couple of times and given up due to the amount of motorhomes / campers already rammed in there and rubbish everywhere.

Admittedly it was the first lockdown break during you know what and it was also the first time we`ve ever given up on Scotland and came home early.

Well we got to the top, but getting back down with winds gusting 50-60mph made it tricky, it also started to snow at the top. But a great wee Corbet third time we have done Sgurr an Airgid. On the last photo you can see Rattagan and if you look carefully you can see the carpark we were parked yesterday to the right in the clearing. There’s a van parked to the left.
IMG_6262.jpeg
IMG_6265.jpeg
IMG_6266.jpeg
IMG_6268.jpeg

IMG_6267.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back