Pee bottles

My view, if you don’t have a toilet, even a porta potty you shouldn’t be allowed to overnight anywhere, remember it’s not just pee that goes in the hedges.
What about all those car campers and backpackers, do they have a loo with then? They do not, but if old school will have an implement to bury it and leave no trace. When i'ts not buried campervans gey the blame these days.

Girls can simply use a peewee gizmo, simple.
Did you know that a litre or half litre milk container will work just as well and is free.
Cut the bottom of the container off ( do not leave any jagged edges🥺,) glue the cap if necessary, the plastic is soft and flexible enough to fit snuggly in the desired area. There is even a handy handle.
Down the drain or into a hedge.
I use one all the time
Don't you know that urine is a valuable commodity that we throw away. It does not carry germs and has been known to soften tough leather shoes.

Did you know that a litre or half litre milk container will work just as well and is free.
Cut the bottom of the container off ( do not leave any jagged edges🥺,) glue the cap if necessary, the plastic is soft and flexible enough to fit snuggly in the desired area. There is even a handy handle.
Down the drain or into a hedge.
I use one all the time
Don't you know that urine is a valuable commodity that we throw away. It does not carry germs and has been known to soften tough leather shoes.
Was used in the making of Harris tweed as well

When I lived in Brittany a young travelling girl would stay on my land, she had a horse drawn “roulotte’ with no facilities, as she wore hippy type long dresses she would just bend down pretty much anywhere, I assumed she didn’t use underwear?at least I hope not.

Elastic bands. :eek:

This thread is definitely a new twist on the toilet threads if old.
May someone is just taking the p!&&.
🤣😅😂
Taking the piss?
No, draining the piss!
I saw a video where a compost type van toilet was fitted with a drain tap on the urine container, and tube through to the road. Ok if you drained on to grass out in the country and or on wet days of which there are plenty right now.

What about all those car campers and backpackers, do they have a loo with then? They do not, but if old school will have an implement to bury it and leave no trace. When i'ts not buried campervans gey the blame these days.
This is the funny - and weirdest - thing .... The group who are by far the most likely to be self-sufficient and least to blame get the finger pointed at them the most.
This is why I take no interest in the opinions of others (non-Motorhomers/Campervanners) on this matter as they have no idea.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back