Pee bottles

That would be novel or even just the thought of the girls trying to aim and piss into a bottle. 🤔😉😂
We can do it very well with the help of a wizz
IMG_3164.jpeg

Comfort break !. fabric softener 1.5 ltr
Especially 1st thing in the morning Arrrrr.

Whhoooosh bang and it gone!. . Pour out on 1st lefthand bend. Then put lid back on...

A mans gotta do what a mans gotta doWhat would you do about all the lorries that don't have toilets.
As an ‘ex trucker I’m embarrassed to say that I have in the past £$%^ in a plastic bag and often peed in bottles, unlike truckers abroad the facilities in the UK are literally third world but if you’re unlucky to be away from a service area then the least you can do is keep it to yourself until you can bin it.

Just pee your pants, it gives you a warm glow and after a couple of days nobody wants to be near you. Win, win!

Reminds me of the days wearing a wetsuit during a winter dive in freezing Loch Long or Fyne. When the cold really hits you underwater you have little control, then for a few seconds, it’s like the central heating kicked in, the lassies had it good, both legs would get warmed up 🤣

Down side, the drive home would be nauseating due to the stench in the warm car 🤢

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back