Pee bottles

What’s wrong with a rolled up newspaper , that was the ‘go to‘ method at football matches back in the day when you could stand ,if you were a good aim you could direct the flow directly into someone’s overcoat pocket.

That would be novel or even just the thought of the girls trying to aim and piss into a bottle. 🤔😉😂
Special bottles for girls search ebay for She Wee

What’s wrong with a rolled up newspaper , that was the ‘go to‘ method at football matches back in the day when you could stand ,if you were a good aim you could direct the flow directly into someone’s overcoat pocket.
Remind me never to stand near you in a queue!

As an ‘ex trucker I’m embarrassed to say that I have in the past £$%^ in a plastic bag and often peed in bottles, unlike truckers abroad the facilities in the UK are literally third world but if you’re unlucky to be away from a service area then the least you can do is keep it to yourself until you can bin it.

There are quite often turds and half-filled bottles in the layby near why I live. It's disgusting, but the Council won't put a bin there.

Does any one have a link to the 2 litre wide neck bottles the Germans use?
They seem to have a screw top and a handle!

If anyone seen you using a bottle outside there would swear blind they have seen someting perverted.
Mind you would be handy for a minister or preist behind the pulpit.

There are quite often turds and half-filled bottles in the layby near why I live. It's disgusting, but the Council won't put a bin there.
We have a lay-by near by, it’s on an A road into a village that has since been by-passed and set back from the road shielded by trees, unusually I stopped in the lay-by on Saturday due to a noise on my car, Christ what an eye opener, turds in the trees, rubbish everywhere, in fairness the council have put bins in, but people living in vans, motorhomes and caravans have destroyed the place, then there’s the men who meet there (least said the better) Council just need to clear it and put concrete blocks in to stop these people

We have a lay-by near by, it’s on an A road into a village that has since been by-passed and set back from the road shielded by trees, unusually I stopped in the lay-by on Saturday due to a noise on my car, Christ what an eye opener, turds in the trees, rubbish everywhere, in fairness the council have put bins in, but people living in vans, motorhomes and caravans have destroyed the place, then there’s the men who meet there (least said the better) Council just need to clear it and put concrete blocks in to stop these people

People are horrible things.

I think most of the problem campers are those that used to jet off abroad but since Covid have been renting motorhomes.

Whether or not they go back to their foreign holidays, the reputational damage has already been done.

That takes skill to get turds in the trees!

Similar device, but I like the one Annie has better.

So to help you men understand ladies standing up peeing devices, there are loads out there but the 2 most well known are the Sheewee photo 1 and the Wiz photo 2 the difference is the sheewee is narrow and small so perfect for the very young with perfect bladder flow control if you don’t then you can get a backfill that I learned from experience. 😂🤣 The Wiz has a larger funnel entrance perfect for ladies of a certain age and no need to worry about flow control so as the song says Let it go.😂🤣😂🤣

IMG_3196.jpeg
IMG_3197.jpeg

So to help you men understand ladies standing up peeing devices, there are loads out there but the 2 most well known are the Sheewee photo 1 and the Wiz photo 2 the difference is the sheewee is narrow and small so perfect for the very young with perfect bladder flow control if you don’t then you can get a backfill that I learned from experience. 😂🤣 The Wiz has a larger funnel entrance perfect for ladies of a certain age and no need to worry about flow control so as the song says Let it go.😂🤣😂🤣

View attachment 127770View attachment 127771
Annie, do you have to have it calibrated before using these gadgets? :whistle:

View attachment 127770View attachment 127771
So just to be clear, you’ve destroyed my vision of you, Jeanette and The Ging.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back