Pee bottles

Was wild camping recently and every time there was a van parked up their sliding doors were going all night to go out and pee in the hedge. Why on earth don't they get a pee bottle? I carry a couple saves using toilet and is very convenient for boys and girls. I have heard there are talks about only letting self contained units wildcamp. Thoughts?
This reminds me of the first time I took the wife camping many years ago. On the first night she needed to go to the toilet so she woke me up to ask what to do I said use the empty bake bean tin which she did but she filled it and still needed to go so I said go outside behind a tree she came back in the tent stuck her foot in my face said she had trod in something it was a slug. To ensure no further sleepless nights I bought a bucket.

We recently stayed in an air b & b with a downstairs loo and steep spiral staircase. After one night of emptying a large yoghurt pot out the bedroom window I got dragged to a supermarket and bought one of them tupperware type cornflake containers, large enough to contain a whole night's production and an. easy lid

These Campervan/panel vans with sliding doors should be banned, also, if there were ever a reason to carry a battery power welder, is to weld them sliding doors up!!
If you study a GlobeCar campervan you will notice that it has a self-closing sliding door. You pull it towards the closed position and when it gets there an electric claw reaches out, grabs the door and closes it silently. They are well made, as well.

If you study a GlobeCar campervan you will notice that it has a self-closing sliding door. You pull it towards the closed position and when it gets there an electric claw reaches out, grabs the door and closes it silently. They are well made, as well.
They are also 600quid to bye lol + they only do a driver side slidding door one.

WE are all saved, seen this on temu. 😂
piddle pants.jpg

So to help you men understand ladies standing up peeing devices, there are loads out there but the 2 most well known are the Sheewee photo 1 and the Wiz photo 2 the difference is the sheewee is narrow and small so perfect for the very young with perfect bladder flow control if you don’t then you can get a backfill that I learned from experience. 😂🤣 The Wiz has a larger funnel entrance perfect for ladies of a certain age and no need to worry about flow control so as the song says Let it go.😂🤣😂🤣

View attachment 127770View attachment 127771
I’m 100% convinced I’d have wet trousers trying to use this discretely, so it would be standing outside with kegs at ankles 🤷‍♀️🤣 nope not for me.

I’m 100% convinced I’d have wet trousers trying to use this discretely, so it would be standing outside with kegs at ankles 🤷‍♀️🤣 nope not for me.
I've tried a She Wee and Whiz. Neither seems to be designed for my anatomy. Both are fine when "practising" in the privacy of my own bathroom but trying to use them when fully clothed "in the wild" resulted in very damp knickers and jeans.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back