Our cheap battery!

Whoops. lighting and little else.With the lithium i can just disconnect,easily pick it up with one hand and drop it off at friends house ,do a days work and pick it up fully charged.No more rationing leccy for me now.

Whoops. lighting and little else.With the lithium i can just disconnect,easily pick it up with one hand and drop it off at friends house ,do a days work and pick it up fully charged.No more rationing leccy for me now.
Can the van not charge it.

Time for a progress report on the two Probat 100 amp batteries I purchaced in september 2020,post #9,They were lead acid at about £65 each.
I was wondering about my Probat too now it is 3 years old, though linked to an even older Yuasa LB. They still seem okay and do not normally drop below about 85% as we are very low power users and solar tops them up. I'll do a capacity test out of interest when I get chance. (y)

I was wondering about my Probat too now it is 3 years old, though linked to an even older Yuasa LB. They still seem okay and do not normally drop below about 85% as we are very low power users and solar tops them up. I'll do a capacity test out of interest when I get chance. (y)
My probat voltage readings were very high usually 13v hours after it got dark,but a 4 amp load would see 11.9 after three hours use.For the price I was happy with my purchase.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back