New signs put up in Wales regarding motorhomes seen in Barmouth car park and spotted in a layby

I am curious reading this thread that Barryd says he spends a week in an Aire in Provence surely this is not permitted as it is only allowed to stay for a max of 3 days to allow other people to use the Aires? Or am I dense

He's a bad lad that Barry.

Bit of an ageing mod by all accounts.

I am curious reading this thread that Barryd says he spends a week in an Aire in Provence surely this is not permitted as it is only allowed to stay for a max of 3 days to allow other people to use the Aires? Or am I dense
The Aires that Barry prefers are off the beaten track and usually empty apart from him. No doubt he will be along soon with some photos.

His only company on one place was a mad axeman in the early hours. :ROFLMAO:

I was thinking to myself just how many Welsh flags you see in England when they play us at Rugby, and I've never known it cause a problem.

They wear Welsh shirts in my local for the games and the most you ever get is a bit of banter which I thoroughly enjoy.
Funnily enough I bought a flag just yesterday - Not a Scottish (where I live), English (where I was born) or Welsh (I'm half Welsh) one, but a Union Flag, as I consider myself British. And bought to likely fly that at the International Campervan Show as I am sure there will be various flags of various Nationalities also flying - and why not indeed (y)

NOW that's a vastly different thing....

Take all the bits I said about Shell island after a, bank holiday and add being knee deep in bottles of Truckers tizer.... Grrrrr.
Yes I know what you mean try riding a motorcycle on the motorways and you think it's just started to rain !

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back