New Legislation on unauthorised encampments

Confucsius say:

Confusius say-01.jpg

I suppose that if by any chance a Council member is reading this he would want to ban MH's from car parks. Having a crap in a carrier bag and putting it in a bin is hardly going to leave a lasting good impression MHs

I suppose that if by any chance a Council member is reading this he would want to ban MH's from car parks. Having a crap in a carrier bag and putting it in a bin is hardly going to leave a lasting good impression MHs

Do they root through bins given that they are full of dog crap?

Human waste is classified as a BioHazard it contains the following very unpleasant bacteria.
  • C. diff
  • cholera
  • E coli
  • Dysentery
  • Norovirus
  • Hepatitis A and E
  • Giardia
  • Pinworms
I suppose that is why we go to such extremes to make sure that it is disposed of in a safe manner not just chucked in a bin for someone else to find. The outside of any bag can also have traces of the above.

The health of the Nation was drastically improved by digging up the roads and putting in sewers to take away the feces and urine from the gutters and also away from water courses. Cholera is an infectious disease that causes severe watery diarrhea, which can lead to dehydration and even death if untreated. It is caused by eating food or drinking water contaminated with a bacterium that can come from human feces.

Dog muck on the other hand does not create much of a problem for humans. We don't get cross infection from it but it can be a hazard to health especially from slipping in it and falling. If dog muck was classified as a BioHazard humans would be up in arms about it.

Dog muck on the other hand does not create much of a problem for humans. We don't get cross infection from it but it can be a hazard to health especially from slipping in it and falling. If dog muck was classified as a BioHazard humans would be up in arms about it.

Human vs. dog poo?

100% agree that human poo is a biohazard, but apparently dog faeces are one of the most common carriers of the following diseases:-

• Whipworms
  • Hookworms
  • Roundworms
  • Tapeworms
  • Parvo
  • Corona
  • Giardiasis
  • Salmonellosis
  • Cryptosporidiosis
  • Campylobacteriosis
Interesting, no...? ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜ณ

World Health Organisation: Coronaviruses

Last edited:
Human vs. dog poo?

100% agree that human poo is a biohazard, but apparently dog faeces are one of the most common carriers of the following diseases:-

• Whipworms
  • Hookworms
  • Roundworms
  • Tapeworms
  • Parvo
  • Corona
  • Giardiasis
  • Salmonellosis
  • Cryptosporidiosis
  • Campylobacteriosis
Interesting, no...? ๐Ÿค”

World Health Organisation: Coronaviruses

You go to some sites online Marie :)

Seriously though itโ€™s a fair point, well I think it is ๐Ÿถ

Just to highlight:-

"Coronaviruses are zoonotic, meaning they are transmitted between animals and people. Detailed investigations found that SARS-CoV was transmitted from civet cats to humans and MERS-CoV from dromedary camels to humans. Several known coronaviruses are circulating in animals that have not yet infected humans.

Common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and even death."

Recent speculation on the latest coronavirus suggests that the poor old pangolin might be to blame.

With that in mind, I think QFour might be misguided by stating that "we don't get cross infections" from dog poo, particularly as certain types of "corona" are already on the list of transmittable diseases for said dog poo.

And don't forget ocular toxocariasis (blindness) which is caused by contact with dog (and cat) poo (roundworms). Now surely that is classified as a biohazard?!

Just sayin' ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™‚

Folk put dog crap in bins,well they have to as the dogs cannot get up to do it in them. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back