New Insurance Discount for Wildcamping members from AIB - Have a look

Hi everyone… have been with AIB a couple of years now and had good prices both times. I had a problem though getting the wild camping discount. In the end I did get the discount but not through the wild camping route. Any ideas what I might have been doing wrong to be turned down on the wild camping discount as I would much rather get the wild camping discount than having to go through a different route?

Hi everyone… have been with AIB a couple of years now and had good prices both times. I had a problem though getting the wild camping discount. In the end I did get the discount but not through the wild camping route. Any ideas what I might have been doing wrong to be turned down on the wild camping discount as I would much rather get the wild camping discount than having to go through a different route?
You may need to ask admin to explain this to you.

Happy to go with AIB again this year cheaper than last year and no one else came close so well done

I have never ever renewed my insurance until this year for the first time, as the renewal had gone down as will everyone else, but I still did my usual comparisons and yes I could have got it cheaper with a decent defacto 5 company but decided I'd stay as it was just less aggro, but did you all look for better quotes?

Just used AIB to insure Motorhome was with another insurance company Head battered with lots of online quotes, but one call to AIB sorted cheaper than current quote so happy.

But I guess it not until you need to claim you find out about reliability.

Just used AIB to insure Motorhome was with another insurance company Head battered with lots of online quotes, but one call to AIB sorted cheaper than current quote so happy.

But I guess it not until you need to claim you find out about reliability.
Not really. You would normally claim off the insurer, not the agent.

Been with AIB for a few years now but Have noticed that the renewal comes about 2 weeks or less before the policy is due, and as apparently to martin lewis and the like the best time to renew motor insurance for the best price is 3 weeks before the renewal date I am slightly suspicious that AIB know this also !!

Do they cover Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina? We found Liverpool Victoria extremely competitive and provided insurance for each of these countries over the phone (thanks EE) for about £20/week. The only insurance company we could find doing so back in March?? We also saved money changing to them from our regular insurer.

Pick up the phone chaps!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back