Missing panel on me new van!

Blokes just turned up and bought my first FB market place item Barry (motorcycle tent). Only went onto FB yesterday afternoon. Well chuffed for the suggestion Ta!

Yep, it does work if you don't mind dealing with the great unwashed. :ROFLMAO:

Yep, it does work if you don't mind dealing with the great unwashed. :ROFLMAO:

He was a really nice bloke Barry, rode a Harley, a T120 and a Lambretta would you believe. He looked like he had just stepped out of ZZ top.

He was over the moon with the tent (Slumit Cub 2) and after I'd demo'd it he tried to hand over the 70 quid asking price, I said "gimme 60, I planned to get haggled down to that so I'm happy with it".

Had I disliked him he would have paid the asking price. As I said yesterday I hate selling stuff but this was a pleasure.

(wanna buy any Kajagoogoo albums?) :cool:

send me the part you want me to copy in grp.

1719949092389.png

Same (Identical moulding) part fell off my Swift too, I think it is the only Swift issue i've had with it in 7 years. Mine fell off on Near Side, it's just under the fuel filler cap and I guess diesel spillage loosened the adhesive. I recall it was £45.00 6 yrs ago. Big screw through mounding to the body under the reflector when refitted. AND check together side too.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:175)

Steve and Julie, marchie, n brown, G and T, r4dent, Robmac, runnach, Scotia, mistericeman, maingate, CHAIRMAN, shortcircuit, Shorty, korky, GMJ, RichardHelen262, izwozral, hayhiker, mark61, Tonybvi, lthoel2, amcjam, Dezi, wildebus, Tezza33, Livotlout, 2cv, Fisherman, jagmanx, number14, Nabsim, AllanD, Pudsey Bear, Charlynch, Neckender, Obanboy666, Admin, Heppy, ironman, Okta, davep10000, witzend, Fazerloz, MartinFife, caledonia, merl, jann, Lee, belbri, campervanannie, TJBi, NSY, winks, Wully, Jo001, trevskoda, clarkpeacock, Makzine, bartman, Boris7, Val54, rugbyken, andyjanet, DTF, Calianbay, tripper, mariesnowgoose, alcam, ricc, Topmast, Fagin, chrishunter, s4x4c, Outdoors Dad, Monkeybrand, TeamRienza, The Jacks, Bigshug, Biggarmac, Tim120, RSD7a, exwindsurfer, Alberto, Mossystone, The laird, Owen M, HurricaneSmith, ton27, Rod, saxonborg, guerdeval, stonedaddy, jeanette, Motoroamer, Canalsman, Ellendale, Wooie1958, Winterskp, Andys, Chip, Minustico, ajb70, Bilw, RichardP, CavityandLacey, ladyhamilton, davidm, dekaz, Rob H, Mandoman, Adriafan, yeoblade, 1 Cup, Bouydog, Robina, Hughendon, myvanwy, adriahome, phillhend, Peter51, Fifer, 4Corners, RobTroi, Sheila Bryant, iandsm, jonc, bazil, harrow, SimonM, Peisinoe, wrp, Pauljenny, colinm, Hamewilldaeme, Jeavsy, ScarletPimple, Caz, Greengrass, 1977paul, reiverlad, jacquigem, Tartarus, ewen, alwaysared, Ly085, Sue Paskins, Alun100, roadroamer, Wardy73, Concept, Northumborman, Mikebike, horace, Whereisdave, Gerry Attrick, Glandwr, Bubble, BOTCANU, Alf, Rutaria, Harrers, barrypat, Fat Albert 2, V1nny, GeoffL, TeamPuffin, boggie, yorkslass, Hogweed, topchook, bdastu, sueb, smg, beltman, sinner,
Back