Main Sticker poll and dicussion

would you like a wildcamping vehicle sticker(s)

• Yes I maybe interested if they are any good

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
admin said:
My only concern with this sticker is that people may think that the members are all nature watchers. However it is an excellent image and if that is what the members want then I will get a quote for them.
i like it...depends what other members want..i would pick a few different designs and put up a poll voting system...whichever members vote the most popular..wins it :D

admin said:
My only concern with this sticker is that people may think that the members are all nature watchers. However it is an excellent image and if that is what the members want then I will get a quote for them.
Yes its a very nice sticker but we need a few variations and then a vote, I for one would love to have a sticker soon, also i think those that do not want a one should not post on here saying they would not have a one as it only create's a cloud on the subject in hand.

stickers

Please take a look at the images from before and give your ideas and i will alter them.Ithink this is the main problem why we have not got one yet,as so many people like different ones.What i have done is blown up the logo from the top of page and printed this on photo paper this looks good .I already had a few people ask about it.If only a few want one we could pick a design and every one could print one of them selves, or we could get them done.

Help

Reason for edit removal of offensive content

I want to report this post but do not know how the link has some offensive material in it

Last edited:
Trevor said:
I want to report this post but do not know how the link has some offensive material in it

Hi trevor click on the triangle on the top of the thread I have just reported this unfortunatley my son was watching over my shoulder when i clicked on the link.:mad:

knoxy said:
Hi trevor click on the triangle on the top of the thread I have just reported this unfortunatley my son was watching over my shoulder when i clicked on the link.:mad:
OK cheers mon i will edit mine now and take out the link.

Personalized Stickers

hi folks, could i suggest a sticker design is agreed on and then everyone downloads and prints on whatever printing medium they want. ie: vinyl, card, transfer paper for t shirts ect. all these papers are available easily and cheaply then you could print as many as you want at no cost to admin.
they could also be edited with your own name as a one off. :D :D

vote for your favourite design in the travellers rest

we are all voting on a design in the travellers rest lets all get in there and choose the one we want guys

Stickers

Personally I can't see the point of stickers, unless it is to act as a method of meeting other members.
I believe that wild camping is all about keeping a low profile. If anyone objects to me parking up anywhere, I will carefully explain that I had to park due to a malfunctioning back, and hope to be able to continue my journey soon. To have a sticker announcing that I am a wild camper could easily act like a red rag to a bull.
Why risk antagonising people when a few gentle words can defuse any aggression?

***** said:
Hi Whiskeymac.
From my part & I presume most others that wanted a sticker, it was for recognizing purpose only:D :D
yep i think most people that wanted stickers wanted to be able to recognise other members:cool:

***** said:
Good idea Samm, if we like the folks we could park near them:cool: & alternativley, we could move on.:eek:
But I am afraid as U say, "it would probably not be cost effective":(

Could leave a blank space white background then write your name with permanent marker this might work.;)

knoxy

hi knoxy, just found reputation page. thanks for feedback :)

Last edited:
Good idea Samm, if we like the folks we could park near them:cool: & alternativley, we could move on.:eek:
But I am afraid as U say, "it would probably not be cost effective":(

ive got my user name on my van now , just went and bought some number plate size stickers and put them on the over cab cost a couple of quid will post a pic soon.URL=http://img124.imageshack.us/my.php?image=28887133cc7.jpg]
28887133cc7.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Admin

Noticed the sticker design has gone through sam leaving.I have not got the last ones i did,which were being voted on.CAN YOU HELP ,

sticker

As there are a lot of new members now.If any one is meeting up ,why dont you print the heading of wild camping on a piece of photo paper,this we have done before.:)One day may get sorted.

getting back to the stickers, wouldn't it be a good idea to have a sticker consisting of your username with a small "wc" next to it. this would be recognizable to other wildcampers on this site only, but would not advertise to all that you are a wildcamper. If this was a standard design, then any car assesory shop would be able to make one up.
just an idea. what do you think?
:cool: :cool: sundown

getting back to the stickers, wouldn't it be a good idea to have a sticker consisting of your username with a small "wc" next to it. this would be recognizable to other wildcampers on this site only, but would not advertise to all that you are a wildcamper. If this was a standard design, then any car assesory shop would be able to make one up.
just an idea. what do you think?
:cool: :cool: sundown

Sundown, do you really want me to have a sticker with "David & Ann WC". Every motorhomer will be peeing against my MH. It sounds like an Irish joke when I read an article in a motorhome magazine, "Camper with outside toilet" ;) :D :) :eek:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back