Main Sticker poll and dicussion

would you like a wildcamping vehicle sticker(s)

• Yes I maybe interested if they are any good

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
sammcloui

Are you getting a personal plate with your name on , or some thing else.I have one on my van.:cool:

GARY ENGLISH said:
Are you getting a personal plate with your name on , or some thing else.I have one on my van.:cool:

There are quite a few personal plates ending in ORV so if you looked for one such as A10-ORV you could move the 0 along and have A100 RV as your last two letters. Mind you, bet it is illegal.

GARY ENGLISH said:
not got a private plate mate,iv just got some text on the bottom saying www.wildcamping.co.uk thought it would look tidy......a plate with sam on it is quite expensive....i looked and decided the £ is better spent on the house as we are doing it up........maybe when i win the lotto this weekend i will have "SAM 1" .....:D :D :D

sammclouis

Have you thought off your intials and birthday or year it is amazing what you can find some are reasonable. Iwas lucky found three last year one for my self ,wife and eldest all for birthdays.

Garth

Good evening,nice one i got g-- eng with birth date in between.:)

I was very lucky i got that number for 499,could not belive it , did not think i would find it. I found the dvla site the best and cheapest, i saw my number for 700 my wife had just got hers from dvla and mine was on there for 499.

dave bought me a private plate p14 sjg (my birth date & initials) for £240 from the dvla....going back around 6 years,but then we got married & my last initial changed so when i sold the car i let it go,which i regret now :eek:

***** said:
Looks a bit liks Samm's Dave when he has had a few!!!
( sorry Dave))
ha ha ha:eek: :p ;) :D
Edit
I mean the avatar in the Kilt

is that the one with the painted face or the dancin one

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back