Main Sticker poll and dicussion

would you like a wildcamping vehicle sticker(s)

• Yes I maybe interested if they are any good

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
***** said:
How come u guys are not away this week end????:confused:

was away during the week with the kids whilst her indoors had to work.
had to come back for a wedding today

***** said:
Thought yesterday U were joking about the wedding!
Have a good time & wear that kilt!!!!:eek:

will be wearing the kilt workin next day so not too much ale

knoxy said:
It's a gay wedding am still pondering about camando or not what ya think
yeah go commando........just send me the pics so i can give them the once over......just to make sure its all correctly worn...thats all :p :rolleyes:

Hello, new member here... first post...
I think I have read most of this discussion but may have missed out some bits so this may have been suggested before but...
Personally I would happily display a sticker 95% of the time, exept occasionally when I want to be a proper stealth camper (as my camper is a panel van with no side windows) and don't want anyone to know that I'm inside. So, my idea would be to have one of those stickers that is not actually a sticker.. it's just rubber and sticks to glass when you moisten the back. This way can have the sticker on display most the time, but can take it off when you want to be subtle.

dahousecat said:
Hello, new member here... first post...
I think I have read most of this discussion but may have missed out some bits so this may have been suggested before but...
Personally I would happily display a sticker 95% of the time, exept occasionally when I want to be a proper stealth camper (as my camper is a panel van with no side windows) and don't want anyone to know that I'm inside. So, my idea would be to have one of those stickers that is not actually a sticker.. it's just rubber and sticks to glass when you moisten the back. This way can have the sticker on display most the time, but can take it off when you want to be subtle.
yes good idea,they are like a plastic film type effort,much like your tax disk ;)

***** said:
It's hard enough to agree on a sticker, never mind complicating matters with removable type, but u never know!!!:D
he he he he he he he also glitter on them & have them colour coded...blue for a male driver & pink for a female....loving this idea :D

sticker

sammclouis said:
he he he he he he he also glitter on them & have them colour coded...blue for a male driver & pink for a female....loving this idea :D
Best idea nyet Samm!!!
we could have bells & whistles & as u say pink & blue & what about transexuals (yellow or green) ha ha ha he he he
big, small, square, triangle ha ha ha
I just want a sticker!!!!!!!! Please
pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeeee:cool: :D ;) :p :eek: :D

one for rupert

wildcamping2.jpg

admin said:
Please vote if you would provisionally like a wild camping sticker.

The sticker will be external vinyl letters, I suggest 6 by 3 inches. It will be a single colour, most likely dark green or black. If anyone has a suggestion to alter this please add it below.

I like the idea of comedy stickers, so some kind of joke phrase would be good. If we get a few suggestions in then we can have a poll of the members to choose the best one. If there is more than one that peole really like I can get a couple of different ones or colours done.

I will sell the stickers directly and through ebay, I will keep the price at cost (sticker, envelope, postage).

I am going to post this in a seperate thread and add a poll as to who would like a sticker.

Thanks to Gary English for getting this going.
Hi Admin.
Anything new to report on the sticker situation??:confused:

rupert said:
I want one, I want one!!!
Thanks Samm:D :) :D :)
i like the idea of having your user name displayed,but not really cost effective,ebay would prob do sticker printing..i might look later ;)

sammclouis said:
i like the idea of having your user name displayed,but not really cost effective,ebay would prob do sticker printing..i might look later ;)
Hi Samm, yes I can understand the expense with one offs!:eek:

sticker

We could use the wild camping logo and put our own name and logo on.Just print out your self on photo paper. Ihave down one of the logo ,and several people have ask me about it.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back